HereSphere VR Video Player for Quest 2/Pro/3 supports Handy, Keon, Launch and Passthrough

You could ask producers if they are willing to send it to you for free. In the end you are making something that can greatly increase their sales.

Or some kind of patreon could work too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m uncertain, but isn’t there a such a thing as a generic-type ‘toy’ where it just kinda converts to the closest compatible ‘conversion’ type thingy?

Hi @HereSphere I just literally 2 days ago tried your demo on my Rift S via Steam and immediately bought it. I have since just ordered a Quest 2 and probably won’t be using the Rift S anymore. Will I be able to transfer the licence? I’m too broke now to buy it again :rofl:

Hi, the licenses don’t transfer since they’re sold on different stores and intended for different platforms. You can issue a refund with Steam, and then purchase the itch.io version. Else, you can just use the demo version on itch.io. The PC version has some advantages for playing multiple flat videos at the same time.

Ah thanks but that demo with the popup really got to me quick! Ok I’ll take the refund and rebuy (sorry Steam!). Absolutely great software btw! Do you know if there’s a way to get the Naughty America scripts to work on SR6?

HereSphere has a timestamp server in the user settings that you can use to communicate with external apps like ScriptPlayer, Multifunplayer, etc. If you’re able to get your SR6 working with those apps, then it should work with HereSphere and downloaded scripts.

1 Like

Ok thanks, I guess that’s why the Naughty America scripts won’t work as they’re essentially behind a form of DRM and the full script is hosted at handyfeeling.com - Handy make the scripts and can’t really blame them for protecting their brand, but it’d be nice to be able to use other toys on them. I do have some Naughty America scenes with full funscripts from other scripters and they’ll have to do for other toys I guess.

Can somebody confirm beofre I purchase this - does the version on Steam also have (offline) funscript support? The original post says it was for Quest 2 but I hope it has been updated thus far. I am using the Index headset so.

The PC version on Steam also supports funscripts for the Handy. I’d recommend trying the free demo to make sure it works for you. There’s a download button on the right side of the Steam store page. (By the way, the Handy servers appear to be having issues this morning, so you might have issues connecting your Handy. I think the Handy devs are working on a fix).

Ah, that would explain why I couldn’t get my scripts to load yesterday. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Best software to use with funscripts . Working nice with XBVR and funscripts. No need to rename every script.

Thanks for the great app.

Hi does the Quest 2 apks work with the New Pico 4 VR Headset?

1 Like

I don’t think so. The Quest 2 apks use the Oculus SDK, which probably doesn’t work with the Pico headsets.

Hi, I recommend Heresphere to everyone just about every chance I get. However, I’ve stopped using it myself until very recently and still only rarely. The reason being is that there is no gap filler option. If there’s a gap in the action which leaves me not quite 100% hard anymore, and then the action starts back up with full strokes, I almost always end up with the sleeve getting flung right off my dick. If it wasn’t for ScriptPlayer having this option this would be frustrating enough at my computer, but with a VR headset it starts to become a pretty miserable experience since once this happens two or three times I’m pretty much no longer in the mood anymore. Please :pray: please :pray: please :pray: include this feature in a future release because this issue is basically the only thing keeping me from using Heresphere every time I use my Handy.

1 Like

Yeah, I plan on adding more options for interactive devices. Need to figure out what the best approach is with the handy, like whether to use bluetooth or to modify the script directly.

2 Likes

I suffered the same illness for a long time too :sweat_smile: The solution i found was to fill the gaps manually with “FunExpander” every time i download a script. I made a habit of it. Now i’m happy.

1 Like

Hey thanks for the support friend! :+1: You know the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but sometimes the squeaky wheel starts feel like the only squeaky wheel out there lol :sweat_smile:. I’m not 18 anymore so I can’t just watch a video of a cute girl taking her clothes off for ten full minutes while saying “oooohh do you want to see my pretty little pussy” (the answer is no I want you to get to work on my dick before I get bored, start thinking about all the shit I have to do today, and lose this wood), maintain a full-mast hands-free erection, and then just be ready to rock when she finally starts cranking a 0 to 100 range handy at full blast lol. :sweat_smile:

FunExpander is indeed a fantastic tool! :100: I’ve used it in the past, got a vr headset, forgot about it, and recently “rediscovered” it which is why I said in my post I’ve only recently started using Heresphere again. It is not a long term solution though because not only will I consistently forget to run every VR script through it when I download them, but I also like to watch my 2D collection in VR. Even if @HeelsLover69 adds a batch processing function to a future release, my collection is too large to rename and re-organize everything. I also sometimes like being able to skip gaps and head straight to the action which is a function I really hope Heresphere will also add.

I am 100% with you there. I hope such a function comes to Herespere soon.

1 Like

Thank you for the response and listening to my considerations.

I recognize that your decision to implement a gap filler with bluetooth or wifi is more from the developer side of things, but since ScriptPlayer uses the gap filler over both I can give you my perspective from a user’s side of things. Bluetooth works perfectly as far as the gap filler is concerned. You can change patterns and speed on the fly. The gap filler always kicks in after the last action and continues all the way through the end of the vid. In general I also like bluetooth because the script doesn’t take any time to load which means I can put ScriptPlayer in chapter settings mode and immediately have a seamless compilation. The benefit of wifi is that scripts with fast complicated patterns are played exactly as scripted while bluetooth loses some or many of those actions. Unfortunately, the gap filler can not be adjusted on the fly without redownloading the script, but worst of all the gap filler won’t play after the last action. The other issue with wifi is that you’re dependent on Handy’s servers and sometimes they’re down.

I’m sure you already know most if not all of this, but I just wanted to bring it up in case it was helpful in any way going forward.

2 Likes

Hi there, I’ve been using Heresphere for a couple of weeks now with my new setup and I love it, well worth the money!

If you’re thinking of adding more script-based features, one that would be really handy for me would be a ‘kill switch’ type of thing, or maybe a ‘mute’ that would immediately disable the script, for the purpose of edging, but not cut the connection to MFP, as for me this means either going back to the other room to reconnect MFP to Heresphere, or doing it via my tablet and TeamViewer or the like. Obviously one can disable the Timestamp server but this cuts off from MFP.

I’m not sure if this is possible without disconnecting from the software that controls the device, but it would be very useful (nearly said ‘handy’ but that’s not the device I’m asking about! - Though ideally this button could work for all devices I suppose?)