HereSphere VR Video Player for Quest 2/Pro/3 supports Handy, Keon, Launch and Passthrough

…curious if HereSphere supports the Edge 2 on a Quest 3 in standalone mode, or would i need to integrate a PC into the setup…?

Heresphere any light at the end of the tunnel for that huge update coming?

I have been using the purchased version for almost 3 months now, and I have to admit heresphere is a damn GOOD VRplayer. Except for the limitations that I’m facing using Quest1 (can’t view faptap), others are all good such as connecting to DLNA, SMB while running script, etc.

One thing I noticed missing was a WebDAV connection. Can Heresphere support WebDAV connection? I have a NAS that I want to connect to remotely while traveling. This would be a great addition to feature if it’s not available right now. Or is it?

has this moved up on the todo list yet lol : )

vr videos in the background and other videos on a screen that sink to the scripts playing

Do you now support hand tracking?

The script upload to the handy but the handy doesn’t move. what should I do? and sometime Heresphere connect to my Handy but the script upload failed.

Updated the player and now all videos have lag/stuttering. Only change made was updating the app. Any one else?

Which version and headset are you using? Can you try going to the advanced video settings and adjust the resolution? If that doesn’t help, try rolling back the update for now.

Downloaded the demo for PC on steam and can’t get subtitles to work on 3d videos but they seem to be working fine on 2d videos
I do see the purple toggle on the CC button in both cases though

Anyone else faced the same issue?

attaching a sample subtitle that i cant get working
SIVR-178-A.srt (10.8 KB)

Latest version 0.10.4 on quest2, resolution doesn’t change stuttering nor does refresh rate. Will roll back version and see if that fixes anything and report back