How big is your local library/archive of Funscripted XXX content?

I think I have ~350GB of funscripted content.

1 Like

I’m at ~63 GB. I sorted everything in folders depending on the content in the video.

Wow, but I guess it’s a lot of vr content, right? These videos eat every hard drive.

2 Likes

oh,…my bad i only counted my 2D folder. i guess with vr scenes its also maybe 2+ terabytes or something.

I have a folder with ALL VR scenes i have (10TB) where i also put the funscripts with the same name in it and then a seperate folder for just 2D scripted content.

1 Like

850 GB - A total of 1.900 scripts and videos (~750 by me :wink:)

2 Likes

When’s the megapack coming :joy:
(also im at 253GB with some 500+ scripts, almost no vr)

326GB in 2D (763 Scripts/Vids) and 1.66TB in VR (213 Scripts/Vids)

1 Like

3,4 TB mostly VR content. And lot of TB VR content not yet scripted

mine is around 250GB, 153 videos and scripts, 51 are VR and 28 Hentai the rest 2D. It would be alot bigger but I mostly go with 720p or 1080p files and nothing bigger. If I went top quality on everything I would be over a TB for sure

I’m not sure exactly I have a Mega Folder of organized scripts + vids. Probably around 200 - 250GB.

230 2D Scripts, 590 VR Scripts, 7TB Video Content approx.

1 Like

@Doc1977 My 10TB drive is now almost full :smiley: again…

the best and most expensive accessory to your sex machine? a synolgoy NAS.

I have a carefully curated collection of VR scenes, and I’m very picky about the technical side, especially camera distance. 177 scripted VR titles (2.4TB), out of a VR library of 460 ish. And that’s pretty much every awesome VR title that is well shot IMHO, as I’ve subbed to every studio :slight_smile:

Having said that I have found myself going back to scenes I previously deleted if there’s a script available, and overlooking some flaws. I no longer watch anything without a script, I just check it’s good then archive it and hope for a script one day.