How Can I Extract the .ott File from Old RealTouch Videos?

I have a bunch of videos made for the RealTouch device but I no longer have many of the script files for them anymore. I don’t even have the PC they were made on anymore since it was sadly lost in a flood among many other things. Everything I have now just happened to be saved into a google drive folder. As a reminder to anyone that used to have a RealTouch, the .ott scripts were embedded into the .wmv file and then played only on Windows Media Player. Anyone have any idea how to get those script files out? I tried downloading onetouch scripter but everytime I try to open it I get a Java runtime error. When separated the .ott script files can be played with ScriptPlayer. It’s not perfect but better it’s than I expected and at the very least it’s a great starting point for rescripting those videos. I’ll post the script files I still have, but I would like to be able to get my “lost” scripts back and then make one large post with everything.

If anyone has any input on this problem I would be extremely grateful.

Any ideas or does no one even know what I’m talking about?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.