How do people animate hentai CG?

Completely veering off here, but I’m seeing a lot of hentai compilation including loops that clearly come from CG animation. I was wondering if anyone knew how to create those loops out of the CG pictures you can find online and could point me where to look in order to create my own loops. I’ve been searching online for a moment and can’t seem to find an exact answer to that.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

do you have an example of what you’re trying to do?

If i’m making loops or compilations of quick animations, I’m assuming most video editing software will do it, I just use Sony Vegas and repeat the animations however many times i want.

but if you mean actually taking a static CG set image and turning it into an animation, i’m not sure.

If you just want to loop a video, that can be accomplished by a any editing software. You can try one of those online tools if you like:

If you want to make a compilation, HMVMania had some amazing tutorial on making HMV and they should cover your need:

1 Like

And… if you meant to turn a static CG artwork into a moving image, that will be a whole course in itself.

2 Likes

Thanks for both of your replies, I was talking more about turning a static CG into a moving image, your links were very helpful!

1 Like

Usually you go through a process called rigging to make high quality 2D animations. You have a static image, cut it into pieces, create a rig and animated it that way.
It is a very time consuming process (i did a few rigs for blender models and that was time consuming aswell, i guess its a lot harder with 2D)

1 Like