How good are ai scrips?

hey im seeing now on slr site bunch of ai scripts they added all over. Before i start buying, want to ask those that tried if they are good? is the quality close to the pro scripters or still no substitute?

2 Likes

They started out very rough, but have gotten significantly better. That being said, I think the value with the AI scripts lies primarily in the subscription. The scripts are imperfect, and more than that, inconsistent. And you can’t really be sure what you’re getting until after you’ve bought it. Some come pretty close to pro scripts, others are noticeably lower quality.

2 Likes

The pov video may be better, but if the perspective and camera lens change, the AI will definitely not be able to control the reasonable length. This part usually requires the script creator to observe and correct it frame by frame.

1 Like

…the closer to [basic_fucking] the scene is, the better the AI can interpret. With the SplineVR stuff, it’s absolutely perfect. But on the other hand, a long-drawn-out multiple girl, different action scene like Threesome: Sweet Strippers is a complete wash-out, when compared to a decent handcrafted script.

What it does really well at the moment is give you a good hard fuck. It loves showing you how clever it is at translating people going up and down into a single axis going up and down. And then it’ll show you how good it is at doing lips going up and down, and you’;re like “hey wait, isn’t that supposed to be on the end of my dick?”. And then it’ll try doing hands and fingers, and flicks and licks and all the good foreplay stuff, and it utterly falls on it’s ass.

Plus, a really good scripter (and SLR has many working for them) would use different patterns and rhythms and so forth to keep the motions interesting and varied, to give character to different positions, or performers, to build a kinda narrative that reaches a form of conclusion.

The AI just can’t do that.

There are times i’ve been absolutely ravaged by a script, and it turned out to be an AI one, to my utter surprise. And there are plenty of scenes i’m praying get a handcrafted script, so i can finally watch them. So it’s a mixed bag, and maybe it’s down to how you feel on the night, you want narrative, or you just wanna get jiggy jiggy as hard as possible.

Personally, i stream everything, so the whole streaming/scripted/VR thing from SLR is right up my street. If you had to download everything, and by consequence pay for it before you can review it, then it might be a bit of a bummer to shell a fiver on a script that actually ruins the enjoyment of content you’ve been looking forward to.

If you have the option, try streaming for a month? Get a feel for the different styles? Or just go for the perfectly awesome handcrafted scripts that are sitting right there, next to the AI ones, for the same price, but are infinitely superior, at the end of the day.

-

Rant: Would love to hear some feedback from SLR on the subject of “Requesting a handcrafted script for scenes that already have a script”. At present there is no facility for this. And zero feedback on the official forum. There’s a button to ‘request script’ on each scene, that i guess the HC fan bois (like me) are stabbing remorselessly to get various HC scripts made, but there is absolutely zero input from SLR about whether this is the right way to do it, or even if they care. Oi! SLR! How you wanna do HC script requests!? Shirley somebody wants to talk about it…?

xD

1 Like

To be honest, in those cases the AI can still just only guess which part you want to feel. There is no feedback it can rely upon. And as long as it lacks such feedback, it never will be able to handle this.

I think that in such cases a human should mark a focal point which the AI can then use (and again at high accuracy). Its a bit more work, but its the human touch it usualy does need to know what you think it should follow.

And that same information can then also be used to train the AI to try to guess what it can follow best.

The main problem i think is getting a good interface for that. How do you feed the AI such information?

1 Like

I am a total fanboy for the AI scripts. Its not that its a better experience than using a handcrafted script–at best they are on par with your average scripter. Most of the time they are “good enough to get the job done.”

Where they absolutely shine…where they blow away the entire population craft scripter…is the sheer number and variety of VR scenes with AI scripts. Don’t think a given AI script is up to snuff? Fuck it, there’s 100s, 1000s of other AI scripts to try…if you have a subscription.

However…big HOIWEVER…its not worth buying individual AI scripts. Not unless you test it out beforehand.

2 Likes

Not SLR, but Syncbot here.
One’s said Syncbot is superior in blowjobs.

With manual scripts, it largely depends on the script. I’ve tried very good and very bad, but in overall I can say, it does a pretty good job.

With AI scripts which have been created by their AI is a different story. Not covered 100%, just tried. Yesterday their AI has created a very rough script from a sensual and slow webcam dildo blowjob. Maybe it would have been different with a real scene.
I cannot say that a 200mph twisting head has fitted the slow blowjob I was seeing on the screen. :thinking: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The AI scripts are superior in my opinion, and I’ve done a lot of scripting. If you have an OSR and take the time to dial in the stroke length and timing offsets well, it’s pretty obvious the AI tracks motion more accurately, and it’s consistent in how it does that, so once you get it dialed in, those values work for all the AI scripts. I would agree with the sentiment that subscription is the way to go, simply because they aren’t doing any quality control, so buying an untested product is a gamble. I have only encountered 1 script that was messed up out of more than a hundred, but I’d be mad if I’d paid for that one individually instead of being able to hit “next” and move on.

There’s a lot of interpretation in scripting whether it’s human or AI. I tried scripting a scene where the girl was using the sleeve of her latex shirt, and her elbow to jerk a guy off. A stroking toy isn’t made to simulate that, so it’s just making shit up whether I do it, or AI. I don’t care about that part of the video. I care about the slow reverse cowgirl riding part of the video, and the AI does a better job connecting the video to the motion than human scripters, including myself, for the scenes that are NOT interpretive. Where what’s happening on the video is directly relatable to the motion of a stroking toy, the AI is more realistic, and those are the parts of the video I care about.

I also wouldn’t use an OSR directly connecting to SLR’s app. OSR doesn’t have a firmware speed limit, so you shouldn’t let anything drive it that doesn’t have a speed limiter. MultiFunPlayer works well connecting the two and serving as the speed limiter, but SLR really should implement one in their own software.