How long do you usually last?

If its a good script, 2-5 mins. But most of the time I want it to last, so I’ll alternate: start with the handy, edge just enough then go without it and look for other material, using only my hand, then come back to it. I also have that sad feeling of finishing early, so I try everything to prolong it.

2 Likes

I know this is an old post, but rather than create a new topic and pose the same question, I figured I’ll post my comment here to see if there are any further discussions.

I am a huge fan of PMV scripts, but it frustrates me greatly that I am unable to last through a whole song. Stopping and playing the script has not been particularly satisfying, and I am aware that I can shorten the stroke length, halve the script action, or flip the sleeve inside out. That being said, I just want to be able to enjoy the whole song with the entire script as the scripter designed it.

I’ve tried edging strategies, but let’s say when I use the Tenga spinner with the Handy, it feels like I would run the video and script for 20 seconds and immediate have to stop to edge it out.

For people who advocate kegel exercises, I understand how to do practices, but how do you put them to use. Let’s say during a script, are you supposed to just contract the muscles throughout, or do you relax throughout and just contract when you’re about to cum. When do you do what?

The Handy manufacturers, video editors and scripters all do great work. I just want to be able to enjoy it.

This is a really friendly community from what I’ve gathered from lurking, so even if I don’t get responses. I feel like just writing this has already been cathartic for me.

3 Likes

I figure I’ll throw my hat in this ring with two old well known words that everyone hates but is true: “It depends” Why does it depend? Because for me I’ve lasted hours upon hours masturbating away by hand but also blown my load within a few minutes (5 at most I think once) due to what was on the screen.
I’ve managed to find a way to recreate that similarly with the Handy scrips and such depending on what was on the screen once more, though the script does massively play into it or the scripts through the entire experience and my mood for what I’m watching. To go further into that…I watched “HentaiConnoisseur Hentai Fap Hero #1 T-REXX” with it’s script (done by bruhpodspro whom I’ve liked a lot of their scripts since) and lasted the entire time with feeling that it was a fight since well the first round honestly got me while the rounds afterwards I didn’t like the content so much so as I’m not so much a fan of “big” content, the script also played a massive part since I know if it was just an up down one then I would have lost within 15 mins (which I’ve noticed a lot with other scripts) but this one built up to being intense rather than being intense from the start. (it does have a few intense moments though) I’ve had some videos and scripts that somehow put my endurance through the roof too by them being able to keep me erect but not edging or getting to the point of edging so I get used to the stimulation so much so that when I move to a video/script which is mostly purple colored Cannibal (Jinx PMV) it fails to bring me even to the edge and so I then end up going on a rampage through over 10 short videos/scripts or even nearly through an entire Bastati hour+ video script before my dick suddenly wakes up to the stimulation and pop.
There is one way I’ve found to last the longest (without dick turning off as I said above) however and that is via game mod/integration stuff, since while you may always be stimulated by an filler script it’s rather meh and just meant to hold you off till the next bit of action where you stop being distracted by trying to play the game you pay more attention to the script and such. I encourage everyone to give an game mod/integration an try though the choices are limited due to it being rather bottle-necked until recently with EDI releasing and it takes time to get to grips and do it since you have to script and mod the game with EDI.

Taking breaks from masturbating though doesn’t help your endurance if they are too long, so if you masturbate once a week and up that to every day you’ll initially be blowing too early but should start to blow less early as you keep up with it (if you don’t hurt yourself). Same goes for if you go from every day to once a week you can find yourself be eager and ready to blow despite you choosing something that you know in the past you could last ages too. Human body is finicky.

1 Like
  • Use thicker lube. Thick lube sits between your member and the sleeve’s texture, making the sensation less intense .

• Use a milder sleeve. Try sleeves / onaholes with smoother texture and softer material.

• Wear a condom. This sounds silly but it inevitably reduces the sensation. Make sure it comes with water-based lube instead of silicone-based one.

• Reduce the stroke length.

2 Likes

Hey guys. Thanks for all the responses and tips! Figured I’d update the thread with my findings and also bump it in order to get more responses.

Thicker lube has definitely been a game changer for me. Also getting a quickshot sleeve (Mia Malkova)! The texture is way softer than what the handy sleeves have. I am able to have the same sensation of feeling good for a lot longer now without the inevitable happening!

1 Like

no pause button on the actual device, i tend to just pause the video when i need it to stop.

1 Like

Always have been a bit of a quickshot, been a thing I’ve been hyper self aware about (which, in turn, makes it worse because stress contributes)

Since I’ve gotten a handy I’ve been actively “training” that. I watch all my videos on DEOVR even my 2D ones and hold the right controller, Ready to pause the video (and script at the same time) at the first sign of early release. I also use a hands freee setup to make that easier. Sometimes it continues for like a second after pausing which can defeat me, but that’s part of the game I guess lol.

I’m already seeing massive improvements. I used to bust in a 2-3 minutes video with no chance of resistance at all but I trained that reflex and now I usually do very long sessions consisting of multiple short scripts of varying intensity and slightly longer ones (usually, with pauses, it lasts around 2H or so total) like VREdging videos which are amazing with Realcumber’s scripts. Up to straight up ridiculously long ones like some VR JAV videos (some are legit hours long). JAV is a bit of a landmine because sometimes the AV idol starts absolutely wrecking you out of nowhere lol.

My main finding is that my brain is sabotaging me. When I pay half attention and avoid getting in “the mood” or close my eyes and just feel it, I can last much longer, but that’s no fun, especially in VR. It’s the anticipation and excitedness that causes the issue for me. Which explains why as I get more familiar with a woman IRL, I have less issues thankfully. I’m a pretty stressed person overall so my quick heartbeat and erratic breathing pattern is contributing to me getting over the edge too soon.

I’ll definitely try a thicker lube and see if that also helps, that’s an interesting tip.

2 Likes

Hey there I feel like something that I have found out since I last posted would be useful to mention to you that might help. I can summarize it as “Monk” mode as I noticed I get distracted enough by possible reward from finishing the cock or fap hero I’m on and seeing the reward round or switching to a script that I really want to do next. So I attempt to clear my mind and focus on getting through the video (sometimes literately reciting “ohmmmm” in my head) which has usually resulted in myself calming down. It’s much better than hitting your foot. (by accident as I have ended up doing so once by accident)

I have honestly found it to be a good cheat in a way if it somehow results in my brain turning off it’s orgasm function until I will it back on.

1 Like