How To Connect Popular Sex Toys For Interactive Haptic VR and 2D! (Including the HANDY, Fleshlight LAUNCH, Kiiroo KEON, VORZE, LOVENSE, OSR2+ and more) Step by Step Guide with Pictures!)

Hello, just to be sur : it’s now impossible to run local files (vidéo + script) with haptics ans deovr on same Android device, without a SLR premium account?

yes I think deovr wants that to be impossible. you will need to use something else to do that now.

but how to connet kiiroo keon
kiiroo keon connet to intiface?

connect the keon to the player it should be in the bottom box on the multifunplayer

Ok thanks a lot hey
:slight_smile:
Any others ideas for the moment ?

you need a bluetooth dongle. make sure your device NOT already paired through windows, then start intiface server. then run multifunplayer and add buttplug.io(intiface) output

I’m getting a “please sign in” error when I try to connect Handy. I’m only seeing an option to pay out the nose as far as signing up goes. I take it this is a paid service only and OP failed to mention that?

Sorry @dchv - there are ongoing updates and changes to the apps that occur that aren’t in my control but these changes are always meant to help further aid in improving the apps functionality. But yes, one of the changes is that Deovr/SLR app now requires an active SLR premium membership for interactive use, which helps go towards supporting further improvements to the app.

Hopefully guys will be understanding about it, especially since it was free for a long time already, and can continue to help support, but I understand not everyone can

I’ve now updated the thread to reflect the new recent changes

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, check the screenshots below on how the final setup should look like.
This is completely free and works flawlessly over Wifi and Bluetooth.

An important step is to disconnect from server in intiface before trying to add buttplug.io as output in multifunplayer.

Also, in heresphere you must enable timestamp server under user settings.

1 Like

Do i need premium slr sub to connect the Handy to DeoVR for local video and script playback?
I’m unable to confirm the Handy key in the app.

Got an idea ? i am burnt out trying …
heresphere is ready…
Buttplug.io is ready…

How did you point to the Interactive script directory on the quest 2 ?

If only i just could use everything directly on my NAS… if i have no choice, i’ll keep funscripts on the headset… the video must be from SMB… and not DLNA

MFP wont be able to access scripts on quest 2. Instead add a script library in MFP that points to the folder with scripts on your PC or NAS using the next button on the right of the red circle.

1 Like

I already tried… point to a \NAS\VR\Scripted (all funscripts are there with the videos)

Best case scenario… i got nothing on the headset… video or scripts
Also… thank you for your reply…

I do have no clue what “Recursive” mean…

EDIT: Holy F … it work… remove “recursive” from the lib

Recursive option enables script search to look in all subfolders not only in the selected one.
Not sure how disabling that would fix it but at least its working.

probably user error… and redoing the script library again fixed it… did not check there since i know it was the right path before…

its working… im REALLY happy to finally stop experimenting and just enjoy the ride…

There might be some permissions issue with one of the sub folders and it might cause it to return as if nothing is found. Will have to fix that if thats the case.
Glad you have it working.

dont waste time unless you have a reasonable doubt… for the record i had no subfolder inside "\Scripted" so i dont think its a problem with the folder rights/permission… i followed the definition of madness… and the X time i did it right…

MFP is a sweet little marvel of a software… just tested a hush on L0… playing with the range

I have the same question and equipment (except with a Keon) and am wondering the same thing. Did you ever get an answer? Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry @Rodney + @voyr - older devices like GearVR and smartphones are no longer supported (as much as we wish they would be)

Really consider picking up a Quest 2 if you can for best value upgrade that should be a much improved visual upgrade and cover you for a very long time

OK…I got myself a used Quest 2 based on your recommendation. Haven’t even set it up yet and I was wondering if you could help shortcut me to using it along with my Kiroo Keon. I already know how to use scriptplayer and initface player to watch 2D videos along with Keon. Now I just want to know easiest/best way to take the VR videos and funscripts I have. Not looking to subscribe to any paid websites. I read some recent bad reviews of the DeoVR app so maybe there are recent updates on how best to move forward…