How to delete my account?

Where is the delete my account button?

As stated in the ToS:

You may close your account at any time by e-mailing admin@eroscripts.com.

You can also send a message to hugecat that’s how I deleted my old account if you don’t want to email

Isn’t he gone on vacation by now? I think he mentioned something about it in another discussion thread earlier this week.

hugecat should be, @anon79887418 can also try messaging the mods directly that usually works as well.

Thanks.
But by law there must be a possibility to delete an account by myself.
If I can create an account by myself there must be a delete button as well.

That’s not true. HugeCat has 30 days to comply to your request. There does not have to be a delete account button at all (which in many cases would be horrible, sometimes people get their account hijacked). Need to be patient.

There used to be a delete account button in the preferences account tab, it was red. You used to be able to change your username as well but it looks like things were changed in the last 2-3 weeks.

can we all give 4o5 a “hell yeah bro” fistbump for getting a girlfriend?
(he’ll be back)

2 Likes

@captaintrips No need for you to be jealous. You can give your right hand a girl’s name.

1 Like

Click on your profile, click the down arrow at the bottom of the box. go to preferences and scroll down, its at the bottom of the page.

Nope. The button disappears when you once posted something.
I don’t understand why.

yeah it’s just discourse default behavior, new accounts can only be deleted when there’s no activity on them I believe

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.