How to Hack a 'Suck-O-Mat 2' (EU) or 'Hummer 2.0' (US) to give Full Controllable Suction for your Handy

Just wanted to leave this here so i don’t forget:

It’s an open-ended stroker with nubs in it, might be useful for extending down below the main sleeve. Or something…

Or if it will fit and stay inside a Quickshot case you can use the connector and stack it on top of the Vantage for intense head stimulation.

1 Like

Hmmmm…

:thinking:

One thing that works here is to use a (very stretchy) cock extender sleeve with open end. For example something like:
afbeelding

The ballstrap will always put some tension on the receiver so even when it pops off, its wont completely seperate so the next stroke it will be fine again. And usualy because these sort of sleeves are very stretchy, it wont block the motion at all, but still prevent full pop off.

While it obviously still has its limit, it can make it a lot more convenient. This allows you to realy go to the limit in stroke length because a single pop off isnt going to be disruptive as it just continues. Especialy when you are trying to make it focus on the tip, this makes it a lot easier to search for its ideal pressure value.

This could also make the tremblr safer when combined with the handy, because this sleeve will essentialy prevent a pop off from having the handy push your dick into the moving parts. I still would not recommend combining the 2, because i think they just have a conflicting effect. But maybe at very low suction values it will work.

1 Like

…oh, that looks fun! It would jiggle your balls around all over the place with a Handy, you should post it on the Handy sleeve thread. A quantum leap ahead of rubber bands.

The ‘pop off’ with the Tremblr is a tuning thing, basically if it’s popping off it’s not set right anyway. But it might be fun to squeeze that thing over the Tremblr receiver and see if you can try and rip your cock off without actually ripping your cock off… that’s probably what it would feel like… mmm… waterboarding your cock… nice.

Should one then attach a Handy to that cock wrenching monstrosity? Probably not, but that’s why we have science, so we can experiment!

The Suck-O-Mat sleeve combined with this would be more Handy friendly, the Tremblr develops too much of its own motion. I must conduct more research…!

Good call, tyvm.x

The sleeve is far too stretchable for that jiggling to happen. Just note that to strap it on the receiver you already make the diameter 3x the normal size (and you can easily stretch it further to like 5x). This same stretching also happens acros its length. And thats why it works, it does not disrupt the motion, but it does pull back the receiver in case of a pop off.

But yes, such sleeve will at least help in the cases the receiver is having some heavy side to side motion that normaly would cause a pop off to happen. But that waterboarding experience isnt going to happen. The sleeve is just too weak for that. But still, its at least another experience you can reliably trigger that way, which otherwise might not have been possible.

1 Like

The ingenuity on this board never ceases to amaze me

1 Like

so i got the SoM and its quite something else hahah, i love it. Tried the combo with it being strapped into the handy + a MHBHJ blowjob vid and that was ooooffff

but…the sleeve feels a little short for my ~15cm. I need to find one thats a little longer or find some DIY that works

1 Like

Where did you buy it from ? I did a quick search the other day and couldn’t find anywhere to order it. I’m in the USA if that makes a difference

i found plenty of online sextoy shops in Europe that sold it

OH MY GAAAAWD!!

…that’s so cool! awww, that’s awesome! i got like eight million tips and stuff if you wanna chat. One thing two things fer sure, i’d get the whole T-valve shit going, and use X-lube

Yea, the immersion with blowjobs is fucking insane! i clamp the sleeve as low down as possible, it doesn’t need to be stupidly tight, seems there’s enough surface area of TPE to provide sufficient friction. Makes a nice tight [insert_appropriate_orifice] entrance which the suction works within. i’m quite happy to mount it quite high, so you almost feel like you completely leave it on the upstroke, with the T-valve open it just sucks you right back in. i hear you on the length, there’s a few ideas i’ve got for extensions, but aye, DIY ftw…

…ah, my bad, i didn’t realize you had experience in the field with it. Yea, that is an excellent idea then, and now i’m more hopeful it might serve as an extension for the Suck-OwO-Handy, to extend length, perhaps…?

if you’d attach this to the airtube from a SoM, would that work ?

…i don’t know, you’d be making a sort of weak Venus 2000 i guess, and then there are the issues i discussed further up, as in the SOM is open-ended, and so lends itself to the Handy better, whereas the V2k etc are closed loop. That looks open at the end, should be a cap with a valve in it… if there was some way to mount the tube to the top, where the valve should be, in a way that was securely airtight, that might work, cos it would be more like the SOM OG sleeve.

But you never know in this game till you stick your dick in it…!

Found a textured sleeve, might be better feels, also shows cap and valve.

And another. Might be useful for extending length? Or the ‘gripper sleeve’ idea, the one that goes round your balls?

The receiver images he posted are upside down. The closed cap is on the bottom there, and they are semi compatible with the tremblr (you need a connector and diffirent hose width), and most likely directly compatible with the v2k. The ring you see is to keep the sleeve in place better.

Does anyone here own or has tried a Tremblr Milking Machine?

…yup, myself, and i think @SomeoneRandom as well?

1 Like

Mine currently isnt working due to one of the solenoids being broken and putting too much air into the system constantly (causes the sleeve to constantly pop away from the receiver and makes the device effectively unusable), and due to the handy havent been bothered to fix it yet (although, im still looking at a way to fix it, as the experiences simply dont compare). The handy is good if you want a strong thrusting experience, while the tremblr is more a suction based one (i want to have some variety hence i have both).

And yes, that milker receiver is compatible with the tremblr with a connection piece. Its not the cause of the broken tremblr. It already was at a broken state when i tried matching those. I initialy was thinking i got used to the other sleeve and variety would help, only to realize the system was slowly breaking regardless. But because that receiver had 2 attachment points it delayed the issue. still, the constant air leaking into the system is causing constant pop offs now (yes, even that lifehack i had to make it less likely isnt strong enough for that). And now i can only hope to fix the machine somehow.

I would only suggest that receiver though to see the action, since in all other aspects the tremblr sleeve is just better (easier maintenance, equaly compatible with smooth sleeves, and even supports an estim sleeve - note, for some sleeves you might have to fold back the sleeve at the cap to allow a stronger grip and create a more reliable vacuum).

1 Like

Going further down the rabbit hole of toys, gonna order a Tremblr at the end of the week …:eyes: i can only imagine how it must feel after having tried the S-O-M… i think my soul is gonna get sucked out for as long as i can stand

1 Like

I just think it’s funny the SoM 2.0 includes a 12V car adapter… next time I see someone swerving on the road I’m not going to assume they’re just on their phone :smiley:

2 Likes