How to Hack a 'Suck-O-Mat 2' (EU) or 'Hummer 2.0' (US) to give Full Controllable Suction for your Handy

…they’re definitely different! The Tremblr has so much raw power, it really is the complete package. i use a string to the ceiling, tensioned with elastic, attached to the tip, to keep it vertical, but i seem to remember even a pillow works perfectly well, it’s a great machine. And i don’t think i ever really had to fuck with the arm adjustment on the piston (there’s a bolt and so forth and a provided tool, it’s all very well done) once i’d tuned it in.

Nice to have it in conjunction with the S-O-M, you’ve got the lighter touch of said machine to fall back on when you need a break from having your dick ripped out by the root! xd

As i said, i know Maus was working on Tremblr support at one point to integrate with the Edge-o-Matic, via xToys, that might then lead to scriptable Tremblr at some distant point in the future…

1 Like

…i love the way that is EXACTLY what everybody else says when they first clock the contents, “what the fuck is there a CAR charger in here for…!!?”

Car meets take on a new twist, “Alright love, blow jobs thirty.” “Actually, i was rather hoping you’d press these two buttons on my wank machine for ten minutes…”

And it gets worse when you realize Suck-O-Mat is German… means there are people tearing down the Autobahn, in the middle of the night, at 200mph, with a fucking SoM going hell for leather on their cock. Probably coked out their heads with a jar of poppers in the other hand. Steering with their knees. What could possibly go wrong!?

Now there is an interesting fetish…

2 Likes

I’ve watched some videos here and there of the Tremblr in action and boy o boy am i excited.

As i said, i know Maus was working on Tremblr support at one point to integrate with the Edge-o-Matic, via xToys, that might then lead to scriptable Tremblr at some distant point in the future…

that would be the dream wouldn’t it … :heart_eyes: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

and it just so happens that the shipping estimate says it’ll be delivered on saturday …time to clear my schedule :muscle:

2 Likes

I’ve got the handy and the tremblr and have used them together like this guys set up. My only issue was the timing. I had the handy in manual mode using the buttons to change the handy’s speed and the tremblr remote to change the tremblr’s speed to get the two devices to match their movements and “work together”. It seems when the tremblr is sucking in and out causing the sleeve to stroke up and down (as it’s designed to do) and I got the stroking timing of the handy to match it felt great. The mismatch of timing did not work well or feel good. I wish there were a way to get these two machines to work together. I also have the hummer 2.0 and am using that sleeve for this setup. I haven’t tried using the hummer itself though it might prove better bc the tremblr has a way stronger suction and I think that’s why the timing mismatch wasn’t working well. The hummer 2.0 has basic in and out pumping patterns of different speeds and “scripted” pattern settings that run through as a handy script would. I wonder if someone made a handy script to match the “scripted” settings of the hummer 2.0 and I started them simultaneously how that would work and feel.

Been happy with the Venus/Handy combo, but I’m always looking for new upgrades. I saw that QDot was working on buttplug.io integration for the nimblestroker, so I reserved one (https://shop.exploratorydevices.com/).

It looks really impressive. They’re back-ordered a few months, so I’ll have to be patient, but it’s worth checking out if anyone is looking for new toys.

Ahhhh, the penny drops.

i was wondering why it was impossible to purchase a ‘Suck-O-Mat 2.0’ in America. It appears they are marketed there as the ‘Hummer 2.0’. Behold:

Hummer2.0:

Suck-O-Mat 2.0:

Fascinating.

The design has been pimped for the American market with some silver trim, and there is a conspicuous lack of car charger (heh…), but essentially it is almost exactly the same.

Almost.

And here’s the kicker. The US version has a bigger sleeve! EU has 11 cm insertable length, US version has a massive 15.4 cm!

That is a 40% increase in size! And it has a vibrating function as well! That’s a well pimped sleeve. Now i have to acquire one somehow, dang i so jelly! Sleeve is available separately, $69 (lol…), just… wow…

@Sussy_Bill Thank you very much! What an amazing lead, very glad to have discovered this information. As for your issues with Tremblr etc, aye, Tremblr is too stronk for Handy. But you literally have the very set-up i suggest in the OP ready to go with your Hummer, just need to add the T-valve modification to the tubing for ultimate control, so you can bleed the suction / air pocket as needed. Best feeling ever, in my humble opinion…

@Akali …as per above, there is a bigger sleeve! US import, i’m afraid, but they do exist! And they have a vibration function too!

@1875271 …just to CC you into this comment, as you were wondering about the availability of US version of Suck-O-Mat 2.0. Found it!

2 Likes

…that looks interesting, like a V2k but with some way of adjusting stroke length and placement in mid-stroke. The fact that Qdot’s working on it means it’s scriptable, so aye, might be worth a punt…

Wouldn’t a check valve installed into the airline with a Tee work for that use? If your goal is to remove excess air I think this could accomplish that.

1 Like

Wow, this is a great post with some interesting comments. OP, your method of hanging the Tremblr from the ceiling is genius. I’ve tried designing a 3d printed solution and, after several iterations, finally got one that works. But now I’m going to try your method.

Also, you’ve piqued my interest in the SOM2 (Hummer 2.0 since I’m in the US) with your method for fine tuning it. Sounds phenomenal! Definitely worth giving the Hummer another look.

2 Likes

…i’ve got it set up in this configuration, curious if that’s the sort of thing you meant? With the T-valve closed, the device operates normally, and allows for air to be present within the sleeve. With the T-valve open, it bleeds air out of the system via the little plastic air line valve i acquired from an aquarium shop, resulting in considerable suction within the sleeve. Each produces different sensations, and swapping between the two at pivotal moments in the script / video further enhances the immersive effect.

I’m in VR all the time, so i appreciate a simple kinetic switch that’s easy to feel. There’s little loss of immersion because of the need to operate a switch occasionally. Bear in mind i also play with the speed settings, and may well run with the machine switch off completely, especially if there’s nothing ‘happening’ in the video. Flicking the machine on just as the blowjobs start is a wonderful feeling. i also tend to run with the valve in closed (normal) mode for the preliminaries, and throw in some suction when the fucking starts. And so on. It’s actually a bit of an art form, learning to match the ‘on screen / script’ with the correct ‘valve /speed setting’.

Really i’m just enhancing the script, at the end of the day the Handy is doing the heavy lifting, the scripter is providing the actual content, and i’m just adding embellishments. Gilding the lilly perhaps, but by the goddess, it’s fucking worth it…!

Update : I tried the setup with The Handy and the Hummer 2.0 (using the hummer sleeve). It was marginally better than The Handy with the Tremblr (using the hummer sleeve). The lesser suction from the Hummer 2.0 reduced the unwanted feel of the handy pulling the sleeve off of your member while at full suction and trying to push it onto your member while at positive pressure. I did have an idea after this trial run. The hummer operates at a set speeds. The revolutions go from 0% suction to 100% suction and back to 0% at a constant rate. This changes the amount of suction on your member but not how much the sleeve will actually move. That’s the downfall to using the Hummer 2.0 on its own. People with these “suction type” toys (Hummer 2.0, Suck-O-Mat, Venus 2000, and Tremblr) are trying to solve the issue of their sleeves not having a stable platform to move on by creating a harness that holds the sleeve or hanging the sleeve above them with a rope. The handy is a perfect track for these machines sleeves to move on and even adds to the effect of the suction with the stroking sensation it provides. The handy could be scripted to move the sleeve from point 0 to let’s say point X and back to point 0 at a rate that matches the suction rate of the Hummer 2.0 and change x throughout the script. It would keep the stroking and sucking actions working together while still making each revolution or set of revolutions feel different by changing The Handy’s stroke length OR speed. It could include long fast strokes and short slow strokes as long as the length of stroke and speed of stroke add up to the Hummer’s suction revolution rate. The Handy could even stop moving the sleeve and let the Hummer’s suction pulse on you. It would just have to restart movement at the right time as to not lose the timing sync. A script written like this could be the way to achieve an almost blowjob like experience. The Handy is a great machine and has the awesome ability to incorporate any sleeve that will fit. People are using sleeves that add sensations like texture, visual appeal, and even vibration. Adding suction would be a HUGE addition. I’m going to get some numbers on the Hummers operating speeds and post it. I’m hoping one of the script creators on here will write a generic script for this “Handy-O-Hummer” to run on. :joy: The script could follow the action of a video if you mimic the stroke speed OR the stroke length as long as you maintain the “Hummer sync” variable. Imagine that? A handy that uses a mechanical pulling/pushing force AND a sucking/blowing force!

1 Like

…i just clocked your reply, like a whole year later! Yeah, you totally gets it my man. That is exactly what’s going on, the variable speed of the Suck-O-Mat / Hummer sends pulsations to the sleeve, and the trick to getting the feels right is blending the speed of the pulsations to the speed and position of the Handy. Additionally, with the valve one can control the suction, making it more ‘grabby’ when on, or more ‘resistive’ when off. As a rough example one tends to use resistive for fucking, and grabby for sucking, and just turn the machine off for handjobs, but there’s a lot of interplay between the different factors, i’m still discovering new subtleties to it years later. i can’t believe that there still isn’t a player in the market making a scriptable suction / single axis machine yet! i wouldn’t swap my suction for any number of additional axis, absolute game changer…

1 Like