How to make servo smooth in SR6?

Hello guys, I got a problem with new servos in the SR6 being too jerky. The first types used, LD20MG and LD27MG, were smooth, but loud and died quickly. Then I tried DS3230 Pro-180 and the jerkiness was a disaster, with my zero servo knowlege I thought, probably bad batch from AliExpress, so I tried the coreless DS3235SG. Super smooth and long lasting, but very loud. In search of something quiet I ordered the brushless SPT5835W, but again, very jerky operation. On my last attempt to find something usable I decided to not cheap out and bought the most recommended Flash Hobby M45CHW servos…and bad luck. They are so rough they almost turn the SR6 into a vibrator. After having 3 different types of servos with such issues, I’m thinking I’m probably missing some detail in the circuit build. I tried different ESP32 boards (CP210X and CH340), the coreless DS3235SG works smoothly on all boards, all the other servos have very rough movement on all boards. Tried different firmware versions. Tested also with laboratory power supply to rule out there wasn’t enough current. Is there some way to adjust the servo (internally maybe or in Khrull’s firmware?), is there some kind of interference, or is it just how some servos operate?
Thanks for advice