How To Quickly Connect Your Sex Toys Directly to Quest 2/3Pro + Pico 3/4 with a Single app - DEOVR!

My problem. I use Onyx+ with Quest2. All fine. Until a few weeks i used SLR Interactive for the connection. All fine. But now i use Haptics Connect and have problems. The connection is interrupted again and again. Sometimes the connection works 60 seconds, sometimes 3 minutes, but never for long. Then i connect new, but without long time succes. Terrible.
I have get Haptics Connect during an update. Must i use it? Or can i use SLR Interactive again? I have test it, but i can join with SLR Interactive no longer, there was shown an mistake.

Hi there! I have been using the Haptics Connect app for months now. Recently, when I try to click the ā€œScanā€ button, ā€œPauseā€ doesnā€™t show up and the app isnā€™t scanning for any devices. Is there any way to fix this?

Secondly, I am trying to see if I can download Haptics Connect directly to my Oculus Quest 2, but when I clicked on the official Google Drive apk file download link, Google Drive says that ā€œThe file is infected with a virusā€ and can only be downloaded by the owner, is there any way around this? Thank you so much!

@yin0520coretres - there was a big new update just released to haptics connect that has a permission bug that needed to be resolved - fix has been made just awaiting app store approval, so hopefully only a few days until the update is live

For the direct quest install apk method - youā€™re right, theres some new issue now with the google drive link - will look into getting that replaced
In the meantime you can try the direct all in one installer method (quest sideload tab) to see if that works for you:

Thank you so much for the quick response! Please do keep us posted if the update does go live, much appreciated! Will take another stab at the method you proposed in the meantime! Glad Iā€™m not going crazy! I should also note that I am using Android. Thanks again!

2 Likes