How To Quickly Connect Your Sex Toys Directly to Quest 2/3Pro + Pico 3/4 with a Single app - DEOVR!

If you have the Handy toy, you can adjust delay direct within DeoVR

For SLR Interactive, you would likely need a separate android device to adjust the delay (without needing to switch back and forth between apps inside the headset)

The launch should work though, especially if you are connected.

Do you get the hello strokes on your launch on SLR Interactive?

Are you trying streaming scripts or local offline folder playback?

I have a Launch but Iā€™m in the process of 3D printing the parts for an SR6 so I guess this issue is only temporary. Iā€™ll see if I can get my Launch working via my phoneā€™s SLR interactive, maybe Iā€™ll try fully powering off the Quest 2 first and starting from there.

I had hello strokes off but Iā€™ll try keeping it on, and Iā€™m streaming local offline folder playback.

Awesome! Thank you very much. It works!! Quest2 and Onyx+ are paired. Then i go to the App ā€œSLR interactiveā€, search in rider ā€œDevicesā€ the onyx+. Connection works.

Now i open the App ā€œSLRā€ and select a interactive video. Start.

!!! But one problem = the connection is interrupted again and again. Sometimes the connection works 60 seconds, sometimes 3 minutes, but never for long. !!!

Then i connect new, but without long time succes. Terrible.

Where ist the mistake?

Its a known feature of Onyx+ and resolvable this way:

If Onyx+ keeps blinking RED and stopping movement, just increase Your Onyx+ Speed setting several points above 10 in SLR Interactive APP settings until the red blinking stops, then start decreasing that setting number to find the border for your device

Great. It works. Thank you for your help!!!

1 Like

ā€œKnown Featureā€ā€¦ :rofl:

@Realcumber went to the Steve Jobs Marketing School!

This works great for me also. Iā€™ve gotten everything functioning, but I havenā€™t given it a ā€œreal worldā€ test just yet. It seems that the Onyx+ is somehowā€¦ less active? than it is when paired via PC. Iā€™m assuming that bumping up the speed setting will get it back to where Iā€™m used to seeing it, but havenā€™t tried it yet.

Thanks much! Very cool stuff. I love that Iā€™m not tethered to a full desktop to make this work.

1 Like

probably should have used a different word there yes lol

some things actually seem to be intentional integrated into devices though, for reasons unknown to us common folk :laughing:

Can you elaborate what you mean by ā€˜less activeā€™? do you mean less vibrational strength? with PC I find it cutting out too often pausing sessions bit too much, so its nice with SLR interactive that you can avoid that to keep going changing the Onyx+ speed setting, but definitely keep it at low a number as possible

Indeed!

It just seems like it isnā€™t moving as much. Iā€™ll report back after Iā€™ve uhā€¦ tested it more thoroughly. Generally, it just isnā€™t making as much noise as it does when connected to PC. I canā€™t say whether thatā€™s a problem or an improvement at this point.

I donā€™t really have any PC issues other than it will occasionally disconnect, usually after an hour or so connected. I attribute this to a lousy Bluetooth chip on my computer, but I could very easily be wrong.

So I need to buy SLR Premium once to create an Account, but then I can watch my local videos via XBVR?
The Interactive-Tab is only there if Iā€™m on SLR

Pretty sure you can select any payment method and then back out resulting in free account without paying anything.

how the hell am i only just seeing this thread lol im still using the mobile method, gunna have to try this next time i get chance to have a session!

Thanks, it worked!

I never make it to the green connected dot, neither on my smartphone nor on the APK install.
I have an Onyx+, it connects with the haptics app, and it moves.
But the connection to DeoVR doesnt seem to work.
The SLR account is successfully connected in the App.

The only thing that might be wrong: I always get the pink ā€œPlayer is not connected to the networkā€ message.
Any ideas? @Realcumber

I would say just try Force closing and reopening Haptics Connect app as theres a current bug in it that requires force closing to stay active:

Double check your steps again, in particular follow this step by step in exact order:

• Now Start the Haptics Connect app first and Follow these Steps Precisely in this EXACT order!
      (To Find Haptics Connect app, browse your apps button in the main menu in your Quest 2 ā†’ on top to the right is a dropdown menu ā†’ select ā€˜unknown sourcesā€™)
      8.1 - Allow Bluetooth and location permissions when prompted to.
      8.2 - Log in with your SLR account username and password
      8.3 - Go to Settings tab and Turn ON ALL options EXCEPT ā€˜Scan Devices at Start Upā€™ in the ā€˜Appā€™ section
      8.4 - Go to Devices tab and Click ā€˜Stopā€™ Scanning if by chance it is still scanning
      8.5 - Now Force close the App by Clicking the X button in the bottom left of the app screen (VERY IMPORTANT STEP!)
      8.6 - Relaunch the Haptics Connect App
      8.7 - Go to Devices tab and Click ā€˜Stopā€™ Scanning if by chance it is still scanning
      8.8 - Turn on your supported Bluetooth toy
      8.9 - Now Click ā€˜Scanā€™ and your Toy should automatically connect
      8.10 - Check that your device actually moves with ā€˜Hello strokesā€™ once connected - If it doesnt, Power off your Toy, then force close the app by clicking the X button and retry loading the app again and repeating those steps)
      8.11 - Once all connected, Leave the app running (Do not close or quit the app at this point!)
      9 -
  • Start the SLR/DEOVR VR app on your Quest 2.
    (If you are on DEOVR, then go to www.sexlikereal.com in the DEOVR browser to turn the app into SLR app)

just so you know the haptics connect app no longer has the player menu so i cant connect to the slr site at all

Will get to the bottom of it hopefully @TheWendigo_Alpha - already passed your issue to SLR dev team :crossed_fingers:

It looks like Apple have removed app management from the desktop iTunes which means I canā€™t add scripts and videos the DeoVR app. Anyone found a way around this? Thanks

Would this work with XBVR too ? or is it limited to SLR streaming and local files ?

It looks like they change it and only premium users can access the player tab on the Haptics connect app, I might have to find a way using the intiface

1 Like

Are there any alternatives to the haptics feedback application for local playback now that they have thrown up the paywall?