How to script in OpenFunScripter - video tutorial

I’m usually going frame by frame or use repeat function like between 10:21 and 11:00 in the 2nd part of the tutorial and adjust points position along the way.

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I’m having trouble opening the downloader. I keep getting ‘windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropriate…’. I’ve tried running it as admin but no luck. Any advice?

Have you tried some of these solutions yet?

You are not even able to install it?
Does the error occurs, when you double click the .exe file?

Yes I’ve tried what the forum said, checked perms and even allowed it in my security. The error does occur when I double click the .exe file. It’s in my downloads folder, not sure if that means anything.

Hmm, weird. Did you try to download the .7z file and unpack it with WinRar / 7-Zip?
With this way you would skip the whole installation path and just run the OFS.exe directly without the need of an installation.

Oh man, I just got it. There were more security things I needed to do. Thanks for the replies.

1 Like

You are welcome. Yeah, some security programs exaggerate it a bit with their strict settings ^^

Hi, im trying to install OpenFunScripter on my windows 10 pc to try to create my own scripts. When I download the .exe from github and try to run the application i get a system error that says “the code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.” I tried reinstalling and the same error occurs. I thought I had the prerequisites downloaded aswell?(Ran Lavfilter.75 installer.exe, and when I try to Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 it says I already have version installed. Was wondering if anyone could tell me what’s wrong, as I am a complete noob when it comes to computer stuff. Sorry for my naivety, and thanks for your time.

Is there a way to connect a Handy whilst in the program so that you can preview the script as you make it?

Nope, I think you can only connect OSR (not sure). For Handy you have to save funscript and use it with one of the avaliable apps / handyfeeling.

I have many scripts that I did some time ago in JoyFunScripter. Is there a way to migrate these files or their content to OpenFunScripter?

In OFS click “File” then "Import “Video/script” and choose the funscript you would like to work on. This will give you what you want I believe.

1 Like

Is there a way to multiply a group of selected nodes (the handy position points on the graph)?
Like highlight which ones you want to double thier values or half their values?

Is Part 3 still in progress? Or is there somewhere else that explains it

1 Like

It is. For now I suggest looking into How to get started with scripting for some tips.

1 Like

How would i set the min and max vibration intensity for the likes of the max 2.

I’ve never scripted for vibration toys, but from what I understand position 100 in the script is for the most intense vibrations and 0 for the least or none. You might want to create some basic script where you put different values and see how it works for you, it doesn’t have to match the action, just something you could try.

I just uploaded the last part and the tutorial is now completed :sunglasses:

It wasn’t easy and took a while. Hopefully it will help anyone who wants to improve their scripting and give some ideas about how to script different things. I also added a little part about motion tracking that wasn’t in the plans, but it is so cool that I had to. There is also a lot more text on the screen because some people had problems with understanding TTS (it sometimes sounds weird).

Because I don’t want a situation where at some point the tutorial might disappear (because I’m no longer around or the site changes or the spankbangs servers are hit by the meteor) anyone can use and share it however you see fit. I also uploaded the files to my Mega, where you can download uncompressed, better quality versions of the tutorials. Remember to import the files before downloading - Tutorials on MEGA.nz

Edit: Btw if you don’t want to download the tutorials there is a spankbang link in the main post :wink:

6 Likes

Great job Husky! Thx! :+1:

1 Like

Husky, thanks so much for this tutorial, it’s great! I’ve been using JFS but was drawn over by the chance to try the automated scripter. I was a little daunted but your video has helped hugely!

I just have one question about OFS though - does anyone know if there’s a way to select a group of strokes and reduce or increase them all proportionately, thus re-sizing the strokes recorded by the automated scripter in a more convenient way? The only way I understand is to select all top or bottom points or whatever and move them together, so if you have a bunch of upper points that are around 90 and a load that are around 50, they’d all be reduced by the same number, which wouldn’t be proportionate. i.e. if you drop them all by 30 you’d now have 60 and 20 as the upper points, which is not the same thing at all, if you see what I mean. Ideally as the 90 goes down to 60, the 50 would go down to around 33 or so, rather than 20.

1 Like