I got a question

Instead of script request or even as part of the script request, can i commission someone to script, like ask someone directly?

1 Like

yes, you generally can. They will usually have commissions open on their profile or see if they do commission on their Patreon or whatever they have.

3 Likes

I wish I could frequently ask for commissions but people ask for too much for each minute for a script.

1 Like

ehhh i kinda do get it. a good script takes awhile to get right and alot of time. RN im on day 3 of this 7 minute pmv so time is definitely something used up.

4 Likes

I’d recommend giving scripting a try yourself. I think you’ll quickly realize why people charge for their time. As a bonus, you might end up with something you like.

4 Likes

I’ve no computer for me to script myself. Otherwise, i would be a professional by now😅

I’ll look into this

hmm… ill look into it :+1: Thanks for the link

1 Like

Its not too hard to learn either. After about five scripts you should be somewhat decent. Scripting is time consuming as all hell but worth doing in the long run. A lot of the content I personally liked was and probably will never be scripted. It doesn’t hurt to shoot a scripter a personal DM to ask them if they can take commission.

iirc there is a Discord group that has crowd funding. People request a script, a scripter sets a price, and then people commit to however much they are willing to pay for the script. Script poolers is the name of the group, again iirc.

1 Like

It never hurts to just upload a request though, you never know how popular your request might be. Just be sure you show appreciation if it gets scripted. I would really only recommend requesting someone to do a commission if you have enjoyed multiple scripts from that person and you like their style.

got a link for me? XD