If you own multi-axis - do you have SR6 or OSR2?

“For example we have Z movement 0-100, I add X rotation by 30 degrees, so 100 turns into Z 80 and Y 60 mathematically”

In my experience you should do this. SR6 itself does not handle this automatically.

1 Like

This seems to be affected by firmware. Which one are you using?

Tempest:
On stroke lengths, for reference the stroke length of the OSR2 is actually 112mm, although it is possible to make it longer with minimal changes to the firmware. The SR6 is designed to a stroke length of 120mm.

In the construction document of OSR2, it is stated that it is 136mm. In addition, I measured it with a ruler and it is indeed 136mm.

You can write scripts according to the video 1:1 and then set different Scale values ​​for OSR2+ and SR6 to get a consistent experience. This is my experience.

1 Like

Some running Khrull’s firmware (TCode ESP32) and reported 150mm. I’ll check again when I got back my OSR2+. But if it’s 136mm by default I think we could stick to that as a standard.

Yes, the original intention when funscript was created was to hope that the script creator would use precise proportional values to describe the actions in the video. For the device of different max stroke length, you can have a unified experience by setting the “scale”