Is anyone else interested in seeing a Future Fragments interactive feature?

I don’t know how well known this game is in the community but it’ll be out relatively soon and I think it would be interesting to see some interactive support.
For those unfamiliar you can play this demo online Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo (newgrounds.com) or try the actually new one on steam .
Does anyone have the knowhow and want to add interactive support to the game when it comes out? I would but i know so little about modding, don’t know if I could help but i could try.

5 Likes

2nd. It would be incredible to say the least!

Going to re bump and drop a new reply here to see if there is someone willing to go through the process of making EDI for Future Fragments full release. I have the video of a majority of the animations, but i do not have any experience with the coding side and would not be able to do this justice myself like i initially intended.
Hopefully theres someone here that appreciates the game enough while having the EDI know-how to bring the game to life.

Game is on Steam as well as other sites - Site Error
The video files im not sure where to put them safely as i dont have accounts for anything like mega, pixeldrain etc so i cant really leave it uploaded anywhere without taking up huge amounts of space on my google drive. Lmk if you need them.

Hey, one of the developers of Future Fragments here; we do indeed intend to have Lovesense interactivity at some point down the line.

2 Likes

Would you consider something for the handy?

Nobody cares about the Lovense. Using EDI will let you support literally any toy with a single library, so I’d highly recommend you look into that instead.

No incentive program for that, but the people playing your game will be much better served.

Sure, if our engine can handle it and there’s plugins for video games for it.

1 Like

Same with this, we’d just need documentation on it and if it works with our engine, etc.

We could ideally juat do support for each of these toys over time, once we havs a template, so to speak. I can’t promise anything but lovesense for now though since it’s the only one I know will work with our game for sure.

1 Like