JoyFunPlayer not connecting to USB TCode but the servos start moving when I open the program

I followed the instructions for installing the firmware, it was working responding to the code commands. Closed the IDE, unplugged replugged, opened JoyFunPlayer, but not showing as connected, though the servos are randomly moving every 20 seconds or so. I’ve tried both JFP4.0 and JFP3.1.2. It connects to SLR just fine but the script isn’t playing on the OSR.

I just tried the Tempest.TCode3.2.var in VaM and that works. It’s just the JoyFunPlayer that’s not working.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.