JoyFunScripter 0.13.1 - Make your own scripts!

@satmeo You probably need the beta version of ScriptPlayer:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/FredTungsten/scriptplayer/build/job/aaqyh5f0ntsy8c36/artifacts

3 Likes

I think I found it.
I am using this version here.
https://github.com/gagax1234/ScriptPlayer/releases

Works perfectly as well! Had no idea, that the beta version supports Handy. You should download this version I’d guess.

3 Likes

worked like a charm. Thank you!

4 Likes

Good evening all. I just joined about an hour ago. I have been scripting for quite sometime…still not great at it…
I downloaded the JFS…trying to get it to work.
Anyway, I have MANY vids scripted…some good, some bad, some synced, some not really. I’d like to share them but I don’t know how. I scripted using OneTouch. It would be great to get them out and get some feedback. If anyone can help in how to post here, that would be great.

1 Like

Just create a topic in the free scripts section and drag and drop the script in the editing window.
If you open a new topic you can also see a template which you can use. Just fill it out :slight_smile:

It looks like:
grafik

1 Like

Handy support is still in beta:

2 Likes

Thanks, Lucifie.
I have two issues:

1. I am using OneTouch Scripter. All the scripts save as .ott file. Do I just change that to a .funscript file on the desktop or wherever it is saved?
  2. I’'d like to give the JoyFunScripter a spin but when I try and load/open a video…the title shows up at the top but when I press play at the bottom nothing happens. I’m probably overlooking something but I don’t know.
    Any help would be great.
2 Likes

Has anyone got this working in wineskin on mac? I got it to install but as soon as I run the package wants to run the uninstaller and not the program

1 Like

= or * Cycle through simulators
nothing seams to happen? is it for gamepads only?

Did you have created a second simulator and moved to an other place?

no i have not
is it for a play back function?

1 Like

There is a default simulator (the green one that moves with the points you have in your script), but you can create more simulators if you want, e.g. if you would like to have one inverted or something. The cycle through simulators is probably to switch simulator among those you have defined with a keystroke.

1 Like

Exactly! I add another simulator each time the camera setting changes and I have to move the current simulator or change its size so that I can go back and simply switch to the old simulator.

oh thanks guys my next guess was pre set stroke sets to drop in place kind like copy and paste but with less work

Thanks for this great tool!

I have a small suggestion. Please unselect previous points when making a new selection. I don’t know how many times I deleted or moved selections outside my view by mistake. You could make it so shift + click adds to the selection.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this awesome software for free friend. Very cool.

can i use any type of joystick with joyfunscripter?
is that the best thing to use?

@Realcumber how do joyfunscripter and openfunscripter compare? never scripted before but would like to try a bit. defnitely love that Openfunscripter is linux/cross-plattform compatible and opensource.

1 Like

@raser1 @Realcumber So I’ve run into an issue myself, if I load an incomplete video with JFS I get an error box that I have to confirm and then program itself closes entirely. Now here’s the predicament, it keeps doing it whenever I launch JFS now lol (even reinstalling by deleting and extract again) Is there a way around this?

@Cloudyfire
Try to open JFS by double click on a funscript where the complete video is available in the same folder with the same name.

1 Like