Just.. a Thank You to the community. You guys have REALLY helped me a lot

Not trying to just create some shit post for attention… I just genuinely want to think the entire community, for a number of reasons. And not just the amazing contributors who not only script, but even make their own vid compilations to script… I’m even thanking the members who just browse, like, comment etc… Because y’all (I’m from Texas, sorry) are still keeping threads/topics alive that I would have NEVER seen if not for you bringing them back up…

Not just kissing asses either… I have some… social problems. Nothing too intense, and there are TONS of people worse off than me, but… Those problems just make it easier to be alone (minus my cat). Even like the one night stands from my younger/college days were honestly so awkward for me that I was too preoccupied with the awkwardness of it to even enjoy it…

Between affordable male toys like The Handy (I know, not affordable to EVERYONE… not trying to sound privileged but I’ve spent more on a DATE to TRY and have sex than I spent on the Handy which is like having a partner who’s hand and mouth never get tired… .keep it greased though LOL), BUT, I digress… Between toys like the Handy (eventually I hope to get one of the OSR models) and the community of this website, I don’t have to worry about that shit…

All the things that would just basically ruin the entire experience because my brain gets in the way?? Not a problem if I’m just chilling with a toy and a good script/vid combo or even VR game… gotta love VAM LOLOL!!! So legitimately… thank you. This community and the buttplug.io community (lot of overlap there I’m sure) have a LOT to do with the evolution of this tech, and in the process, made certain aspects of my life so much easier and less stressful.

I know… none of this actually replaces a human being etc etc… I’m not saying I have a healthy lifestyle… I’m a work-from-home freelancer editor/animator recluse who’s like 3 steps away from full blown agoraphobia… so… not exactly something to strive for OR be proud of… but it is what it is, and that said… thank you all for making all that a bit better/easier…

-RP

PS, Also, as someone new to scripting, the amount of help I’ve gotten either directly or by being able to find it with some searching has just been incredible…

29 Likes

When I see genuine positivity in the EroScripts community no matter how great or small…

8 Likes

cheers-beer

4 Likes