Keon Hands Free Ideas?

I recently saw that Kiiroo is selling three different accessories to keep from having to hold the Keon. Has anyone figured out a good solution(s) to use it without having to buy an accessory? Thanks in advance!

I usually put a stack of pillows/blankets under the Keon to support it while sitting up. Laying down is more difficult for me to do hands free…
I’ve seen other people say that they use a blanket wrapped around their neck and the Keon to hold it in place for a BJ-like position, but have not yet tried this myself!

my option
81C1glcWoCL.AC_SX679
20220409_0012041

4 Likes

When I used to use my Keon I would just lean it between me and the edge of my desk. Adjust the chair height as necessary. I also bought one of those barbell pads to add to the edge of my desk to stop it from making noise

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=barbell+pad&crid=3E95R4M58IKQ4&sprefix=barbell+pad%2Caps%2C109&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

So here is a solution I came up with
I used a pipe clamp to get a mounting point for the Keon.
Then I got a monitor mount to mount it to any table etc.
So I have full height, and angel adjustment.

Keep in mind the Keon is heavy and the movement also stresses the pipe clamp and monitor mount so don’t cheap out on them.

P_20220415_181538 P_20220415_181547

2 Likes

Woodworker here, that idea of the pipe clamp seems good, going to think about adjusting it to add something wood looking to it :slight_smile: thanks for the added pictures

1 Like

That’s a great idea to use the pipe clamp! Did you use some kind of a thread adapter to mount it to that plate or just welded them together?

Just like the launch, you can use a stanley band clamp to wrap around it, then wedge the handle of that in the vice grips of a stanley multi-vice mounted to a desk or table. You’re welcome.

1 Like

Does anyone know where I can find that pipe clamp in the USA?

my guess would be a hardware store, like ACE, or another local one. home depot may very well have one as well

1 Like

The clamp that they sell for it is really good and stable. Easily attaches to a desk. You may need to fiddle with it to get the right angle. Mine is more horizontal since I can’t lower my desk as far down as I’d like and my chair won’t go high enough. :slight_smile: The recommendations of getting an arm for it would helpful if you can’t adjust your seat or your desk height easily. I like the idea of a monitor arm but I like to put things away when I’m done and it would become very annoying have to mount and unmount a monitor arm from the desk. :slight_smile: