Keon Sudden Connection Issue and Streaming Question

So, I went through the tutorial many times and finally got everything working great. That was for a VR setup ad I was able to get that up and running. One day, I wanted to try 2D videos. So, I found a couple vids with scripts, and used them Everything worked great. Initface running, Script player connected, Keon found. Had some good times, maybe 3 or 4. Then, suddenly, the Keon stopped connecting. Everything else still seemed to work great. I hadn’t made any changes. I know rebooting the PC sometimes will solve a lot of problems. I thought about uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling, but I don’t know if that’s going to fix it. Anyone every experienced this?

Streaming question…I know there are a lot of people that will post the link to a PH video, and then also post the script (very thankful for that btw). But, how do you get everything to work with streaming a video and not running things as files through Scri[t Player?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.