Kiiroo Keon Help!

I just bought a Kiiroo Keon and none of the 3rd party funscript players seem to work. I bought it specifically to make custom scripts for and I’ve been banging my head against a wall for hours trying to get something to connect and stay connected with it.

With Windows 10 (connected via a usb bluetooth receiver) but I am struggling to keep it connected or even reliably connect it to Intiface, and not at all in the case of any of the web based players (except for FapTap which I can’t upload to). As for Android, I can get it to reliably connect to any app but there don’t seem to be any apps that support custom scripts and videos, only apps that will only connect to subscription sites. I’ve followed every guide I could find on here and had no luck with any of them. Apologies if this is a little ranty, it was just very expensive and I’m beginning to fear that I’ve wasted my money, given what I intended it for. In hindsight I wish I’d bought a handy. They seem to be much better supported.

I know a lot of people are looking for Kiiroo Keon support, so I’m hoping somebody out there has cracked it?

If i am not mistaken ,its only a certain type of usb reciever that it works with . I have a 3.0 and it works fine with that.

1 Like

Don’t connect via your built in windows bluetooth.
When your bluetooth dongle is plugged in.
wait till it’s ready then open intiface.
Click on Start Server, Click on devices, Search for Devices. Then wait till its connected.
Next open Scriptplayer, click on devices “Buttplug/Intiface”, click connect, wait till its connected. Then you’re golden.

2 Likes

I tried this but its inconsistent at connecting. The closest ive gotten was getting the keon connected to both intiface and scriptplayer but it disconnected before i could even load a video.

I sometimes get ‘catastrophic failure’ error warnings when it fails to connect too.

Do you think it could be the usb receiver?

If FapTap doesnt really work either its probably your bluetooth dongle mate.

mine doesnt work if i start my pc with it connected and i must deinstall the bluetooth driver via the device manager and then replug it before it works. so try that before you spent another 3$/€

Progress! It was indeed the USB receiver. I bought a new one and it’s connecting instantly and reliably. Only one final snag, I cannot get Scriptplayer to load videos. It will connect to Buttplug and the Keon, say it’s loaded the video and script (with identical names), but then won’t play the video, leaving only a black screen and 00:00/00:00 on the time marker. I’ve updated my codecs per online advice but it still hasn’t fixed the issue. Any idea what could be wrong?

Thank you so much for your help so far!

my tip: don’t use the local player as the scriptplayer, use any other one. I use MPC-HC

Got it all working reliably with no hiccups! Thank you so much for all of your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

you’re welcome, have a good time with the keon :smile:

why not just use xtoys

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.