Lack of ethnic diversity

Thanks for the opinions guys! :grin:

I chewed on that statement for a while because when I put myself in the shoes of @anon99698472 and I think about how that statement might make him feel, it rubbed me the wrong way.

To be honest I do not think @anon99698472 expects anyone to cater to him or any group in the community based on his OP. I too think that @Seamonkey could have prevented being perceived this way if he had different word choice.

@anon99698472 was asking if anyone else felt the same way he did. So all other comments from people who felt like he was asking them or anyone to make more of that kind of content should have just remained silent if they had nothing to contribute to the original question. I chimed in to try and make things get back on course to his original topic.

I do not pick favorites and I want everyone represented. Sorry for any hurt feelings. I do not take any of this personally and I try to stay as professional as I can.

5 Likes

Thank you. I mean people are just so ready to aim and fire before they even consider how I by no means was making a demand, accusing, blaming, etcā€¦

2 Likes

Well I donā€™t know if Iā€™m just not looking hard enough or if itā€™s just not in as much abundance. And I am trying to learn how to script. As anyone scripting here should know itā€™s no easy feat to get it the way you want as a beginner. Out of variety basically

4 Likes

I started scripting because I wanted more diversity too. I think you have to start scripting yourself if you want anything specific. Itā€™s kind of like lifeā€¦grab the bull by the horns and do it. I didnā€™t really find many dance videos scripted so I started to do it. I couldnā€™t find many PMVs without just 0 to 100 strokesā€¦so I started making some. I asked the question ā€œwhyā€ because if you want more variety you can go ahead and start putting your all into itā€¦if it was for some political or social means it would be much harder to make everyone change for your agenda. If you need help scripting almost everyone here will help you.

2 Likes

Thats exactly how I started thinking venturing into this recently. I know eventually itll finely tune itself with time hey maybe Ill end up sharing more scripts then can be imagined lol.

1 Like

I had no idea I needed those Waveya scripts until I found the brilliant scripts made by @anon39026496. Damn those girls are sexy.

@anon99698472 Iā€™m looking forward to seeing the requests you make and, if you choose to do so, the videos you choose to script.

I think thereā€™s actually been some good stuff from this post, and Iā€™m glad @anon99698472 chose to make it. Now if youā€™ll excuse me I need to go find some uncensored amateur Asian models with faces and high quality POV content for @Slibowitz just in case he does another reverse request.

5 Likes