Launch for Sale

Hi All,

Saw this is replacing the other forum so thought I’d post here also. Couldn’t see a ‘for sale’ section so hope posting in general is ok. Moderator feel free to move post where necessary.

I have a Fleshlight Launch in great condition with original packaging. Fully functioning motor and battery, works as new. Can send via recorded post in original packaging and then placed inside further discrete plain packaging (original brown box from Kiiroo . com).

I tried putting this on ebay but they now only allow listings for sex toys in brand new condition from authorised sellers (like ebay wasn’t useless enough already) :unamused: Also posted to realtouchscripts but saw that people are migrating here.

Only selling because I have more than one and can’t justify this anymore in this economic climate… When I saw they were going to stop being made I bought another one, but seems excessive now.

Looking for £150 and will post for free with MyHermes within UK. Happy to post further afield to Europe or internationally with postage fees worked out for you individually.

Am happy to post pics with current news stamp or requested thumbs up or whatever to prove this is a genuine listing for final buyer.

Not sure what else to post or what info is needed so leave a Q below if you are interested. :smiley:

Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 14.46.47 Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 14.46.55 Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 14.47.03 Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 14.47.11 Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 14.47.18

2 Likes

Is it still for sale?

1 Like

Sorry only just seen this - yes it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

THE ITEM IS SOLD and now im talking to get to twenty characters in a sentence so it will let me post. Thanks.

1 Like