List of VR players, interactive software, media servers, etc

Launchcontrol + vr-video-player + VLC should work for Launch on linux

handy-mpv should work for Handy on linux

XTPlayer should work with OSR on Linux

I agree more linux options would be great

Any tutorial for getting DeoVR player working with the handy on local content? Everywhere I have searched people just say “stream from SLR”. No I’m not paying for that I just want to playback local VR content with the handy. Someone said you could do local content with the SLR player but not as far as I could find even with a free account.

I’d recommend Heresphere for playing local content.

Which software is best on Android for playing VR videos with haptics?

1 Like

I really don’t want to pay $30.

Are you using a PC headset or a Quest?

I wish there was an alternative local 2d player like script player, as its not working for me, it connnects to the handy but my handy doesn’t move, yet it works with faptap and handy feeling player

PC with a htc vive

Have you tried ScriptPlayer and Intiface?

Important: HapticsConnect should not be installed on on any Quest device or any other headset.

Also all the videos now could be watched on smartphones without VR headset All VR videos converted to flat. Watch with your smartphone connected to sex toys

With upcoming updates DeoVR will natively connect to Keon and other bluetooth devices and will also work in flat mode on smartphones.

1 Like

Years passing but still nobody started development of a decent VR video player with an Intiface Central support for the smartphones. Despite the fact that the Intiface Central apps for Android/iOS already existing.

1 Like

Vr Games on steam that works with toys (tested on handy)

Vr hot

ViRo Playspace

I would love to know if someone know or find more

so how do i make my quest play scripts… got deovr and the program scriptPlayer dont even suport it anymore so cant use that?

i dont get how else ur suppose to put it on quest?? or do i have to remote my pc screen to quest.
i was hoping to have it all on quest no pc

havent tried thehandy website though maybe ill try that

Easiest way might be to use HereSphere on your Quest. There is a free demo.

No need for a PC or ScriptPlayer

1 Like

Man was tryna use skybox then eventually just before u said about that
I saw that it apparently has a built in script reader in hemesphere
So ima try it tomorrow

Literally messing Around all day tryna make deovr and then skybox to work lool as that’s the common names I hear

HereSphere only supports “Handy” as I understood. Other toys can be used only with PC and additional software

It definitely supports Launch and most likely Keon as well.

But I didn’t find any instruction how to connect Heresphere directly to Kiiro toys. Can you explain how to do this?

However, I’d just recommend using the native bluetooth features in HS if you’re using a Keon. Make sure you’re on the latest version of HS (v0.9.7), click on the synchronized peripherals icon (looks like a play button with radio waves above the seek bar), enable the toggle, click on “Scan Bluetooth Devices”, accept the requested permission, and your Keon should connect. Make sure your funscript is in the same folder as the video, and has the exact same name except for the file extension.

1 Like

But ScriptPlayer is a program for PC anyhow. This is what I mean. No way to connect Keon directly to HS without scriptplayer installed on PC.

Or maybe I’m wrong. I will try the second method from your post today.