Looking for a blowjob sleeve

Hi,
hope it’s alright to post such a question here. Since upgrading to an OSR2 I’ve been really interested in a blowjob sleeve. The OSR offers amazing precision and stroke length, that never been even close with my old FL Launch.

I tried to find a fleshlight swallow type sleeve but it’s impossible since they’ve been discontinued. Plus a lot of online shops are really shady, you can’t find much on them and their support doesn’t email back when asking about the sleeves availability. I litereally searched for like 10 hours. I’m about to give up on the search.
There is also the Thrust line from fleshlight that I’ve looked into, but I’m not sure if this sleeve, especially the opening, is nice with an automated device like the OSR.

Are there any oral toy alternatives that work with a fleshlight case/ can be used with an OSR2 you guys could recommend?

Thanks for any hints, getting kinda frustrated here :confused:

the fleshlight thrust is amazing for blowjobs and feels fucking amazing lol

Thanks for your reply. Yea I’ve read they are quite nice overall. Is it nice when used with an automated device (high speed especially) though?

The thing I’m not sure about is if they are nice to use with a FL Launch or OSR. I have multiple fleshlights already and some (like the Destroya) feel really weird to me when used automated. I really enjoy it manually though. It’s something about the intensity & force the textrue comes across when used automated that really puts me off.

That’s the reason I thought this forum is the best place to ask.

The turbo thrust might be your best option here, although I personally would NOT say that it gives any kind of blowjob feel whatsoever. Maybe it does to people who have never received one, or it might be a matter of girth/length/circumcision, but I cant recommend it for that purpose of a blowjob feel. The only positive of that sleeve would be that it fits inside the fleshlight case, which from how it sounds seems to be a necessity to get it working with the OSR2.

If you want a general “blowjob-like” sleeve, the only things that have any shot at coming close to it, atleast for me, would be that “mouth of truth” onahole, or this one from Aliexpress (which delivers more quality and heft than any fleshlight for 1/8th of the price) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001552931889.html

If what you are looking for is more of a general “soft edging” type of sleeve, and you have some way to fit non-fleshlight sleeves with your OSR2, then look into the “fuwa” onahole series from Ride Japan (all the ones with a white/cream colored material). They can give you a sensation of what you might imagine a blowjob to feel like, despite not having a mouth orifice.
https://www.otonajp.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=fuwa

1 Like

i never said it feels like a real blowjob…just said it feels amazing and it sounds like a real blowjob…the things your sharing dont even allow us US people to look at them tho so maybe share things we can see and not stuff we cant

Thanks for the hints. Yea I guess a FL Case is kinda mandatory. I’ll have to check out the tempest discord if anyone has used alternative things.

I’ll look into the aliexpress things, but the one you linked seems kinda small. But they seem to have a good amount of products there. Never actually used aliexpress before :smiley:

Not sure what links you are referring to with that. The three last links are from toydemon which is a US based shop, and both aliexpress as well as otonajp should both ship to and be viewable from the US without issues as well. And the comment about the feeling wasnt in reply to you, it was in reply to the main post. I wouldnt say the thrust feels bad, just for me it feels much too hard in material still to be like a blowjob specificially, which goes for all the fleshlight products in that case.

Regarding the size, the material is very stretchable so there are normally no issues at all. I’m 6.3" and I can use that one without any problems. When shopping the rest of aliexpress, be aware that while there are some gems there, you will also find a lot of mediocre products in the onahole department. If you want to shop onaholes in general, I would recommend looking into toydemon.com and otonajp.com for a large selection instead.

the material is literally softer than any other fleshlight ever made dont see how it feels hard to u lol…but whatever…to each thier own…i would never recommend alie express though they sell alot of knockoff junk…and your alieexpress link does not work it just says not available in the u.s. and shows a plain blank white page

Compared to onahole materials its at best a 7/10 on softness, which is hard by comparison to the others. In either case, I did check the aliexpress page of that item when selecting shipping to USA, and you are right that it doesn’t seem to ship there. It ships everywhere else in the world so I didn’t think there would be such an issue. As for the quality of the item though it’s really good, indeed unlike most items on aliexpress which are mediocre quality like you said.