Looking for a replacement for the Launch, any recommendations?

My launch just died and I’m now looking for a replacement and was hoping the people in this community could help. I really liked the simplicity of the launch as I don’t have a VR setup or the like so I was hoping to find something similar in ease of use. The main three things I’m looking for is the ability to use my Fleshlight sleeves, ability to easily connect to the ScriptPlayer desktop app, and the ability to handle faster scripts.

Any recommendations or advice would be appreciated thank you.

I love my handy :slight_smile:

The handy is great although it’s only easy to use once you’ve DIY’d a handsfree mount

After a launch i switched to osr2+ and never want to go back to other tools. Maybe upgrad to the next version

Osr2+ uses Fleshlight and is by far one of the best but isn’t portable and requires a bit of setup before starting*…
*(mounting to table/desk at good height, making strong mounting area ect…)

OSR2 also isn’t the type of toy you can quickly hide if someone enters uninvited.

I own a Kiiroo Keon and an OSR2+ and find myself regularly using each one.

OSR2 is amazing and by far the better toy but having a portable stroker is so much easier.

Love my handy, but I didn’t like the stock sleeve. I use Fleshlights but had to 3D print an adaptor. Also found it more awkward to hold than the Launch, but I now have it hands free mounted with a Stanley vice.

if you liked the launch and want something similar buy the keon its basicaly a launch 2. it wont faster, i dont even know if it has a better stroke length but it will be very recognisable for you. (i dont know if it connects as easy to scriptplayer as the launch and handy, but install butplugg and it should be ok).

the OSR is great but not as easy especially if your not good with pc’s and apps

i got a keon and find it very easy to use. Pretty sure it is the successor of the launch and has some improvements over it like physical buttons instead of touch and is smaller and lighter. fleshlights fit perfect you just need the feel stroker case for it. Will get osr2 in future but keon has couple benefits over it like most quiet device and portable with bluetooth.

I don’t have access to a 3D printer, do you know if anyone sells it or where I could order a print?

I use kirroo keon for hands free (hold with thighs or rig up some covers to hold it.) I use handy for 100% accuracy. I don’t know anything about the OSR2 but OSR2, keon, handy are all really good choices. It is worth noting with the keon it must be fully charged (above 75%) for accuracy purposes. But I have not found that to be an issue, just charge it after you use it.