Looking for the original source for Texas Presley

I’m hoping to get this fave video of mine 4K upscaled (HFR is probably not a good fit, but maybe). I don’t know where the original source could be but here’s the video:

2 Likes

the video is of such a poor quality you aren’t gonna get good results. The bitrate is just too low

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s original or not, but the quality is better

It will be available for download for a couple of days, then I will delete it

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

I’m not so familiar with how the technology works. Would it be the same case with the link @qweer provided?

the resolution is low, namely 448x336 pixels. Upscaling by 2x gonna net you twice the size and 4x the pixels, you may upscale it by 4x but results can vary. gonna be around 1800 but no where near 4k

To add to this it’s best to think of upscaling as cooking, if you have an bad set of ingredients and kitchen stuff then you’ll struggle to put out something really good quality wise compared to if you had fresh and good quality ingredients along with the best kitchen gear around.

So if an video is blurry or pixelly…upscaling that will just mean that you end up with the same thing give or take but now in 4k rather than 480p. Hence why it’s best to get the source video or close as possible as the upscaling AI won’t be an magic tool to change it for the better.

Problem is since it’s Texas Presley most of her videos are DVD/CD so expecting their quality to be any better than 720p is next to 0, same as with actually finding it since I doubt that the video’s current name is accurate. As also videos that old that they rarely got put up onto the internet making such old videos be extremely rare and preservation even worse due to time passing.

Upscale/FPS increase request topic , Video resolution mega poll and recommended multi-axis script along with single-axis script which is a Fap Hero.

Ahh yes @everysandwichsky I remember this scene and Texas Presley well. :crazy_face:

Put this through an AI video upscaler and by using a couple of AI models I scaled it up 2x (896x672).

Both are below… Enjoy!

3 Likes

@mrcatdog Thanks for sharing your upscales! :+1: They look really nice.

Man, Texas Presley was great. She only did about two dozen scenes, but she made an impression on me. :heart_eyes: I remember this scene especially well. Maybe someone would like to submit a script of this for this summer’s community event? :thinking:

Thanks so much! Just seeing your reply now. Can’t wait to see it.