Looking for video of OSR2 playing PMV/HMV/Cock Hero/etc with multi-axis/twist/etc script

To put it simply, i’m already very impressed with some of these ultra detailed audio-based scrips and the handys ability to play them.

I’ve seen videos of what the OSR2 can do with action based scripts, but I can’t even fathom what it would be like to have detailed audio based scripts that can take full advantage of the OSR2 without being limited by on screen actions it must match.

Does anyone have a video either of you using it, or of the machine running solo they can share?[

2 Likes

I own an OSR2+ and I’d be more than happy to show a video of the machine working with one of my HMV’s, not so much working on me, but I’ll grab some footage.

I will say this though, it took me a LONG time to decide to invest in an OSR2. Mostly because all of the footage I had seen to gauge whether it was worth it or not didn’t seem to really fully extend how good it is - which it is definitely brilliant, the transition from Handy to the OSR2 is immeasurable. What I’m saying is that video of the machine doesn’t even nearly compare to experiencing it first hand.

I’ll reply again with a link to the footage when I can grab it for you.

1 Like

awesome thanks a lot man!

I am interested by this as well…how does it compare to the handy as I’ve seen the price tag plus you need to build it possibly. As when I looked at the website to buy it I didn’t find enough to give me a good idea as to what it can do and use (sleves/toys) though also I haven’t seen many scripts being made for it’s multi axis function as most are just done for launch/handy it seems.
So could you please provide some information relating to this or link to where I can find this information along with the video?

Don’t forget you can add random motion to the other axis timed with the main axis. Brings a whole new dimension to single axis scripts. Going back to my handy is so boring. Takes some tuning but with some patience the results are amazing.

1 Like

Below’s a quick gif from the Tempest Patreon. You can also look up vids/pics in his Discord. Also a bunch of various vids from realcucumber here.

1 Like

Oh dang…wow…now I understand it better so with the adapters listed on the website very useful though I’m still a bit confused on mounting it/keeping it in place. Also Tempest seems to be working on a SR6 which I saw before and wondered why it had a massive price tag…though it seems once finished the DIY version should be a lot less…hmm lots to think about…since the SR6 is also in beta now…(?)

Also I didn’t realize realcucumber’s were multi axis though I don’t see them much since I stick usually to free scripts, have been meaning to take a peak at the paid ones…

Thank you.

My experience of using OSR2+ is sadder…
a mediocre toy that works according to a script created by someone and adds interactivity to watching videos.
The script authors repeat the movements on the video, for synchronization.
To tease yourself, that’s enough, though… That’s not why we collect and buy this toy.
To please yourself with a low-activity script and the age of 20 +, I doubt that it will work …
If you do not apply additional types of influence. Like twisting, vacuum and vibrator.

Maybe I haven’t seen a decent video and a cool script? But if there are any, you need to spend a lot of time searching and maybe even buy.

And all kinds of twisting, lead to the hose popping out and slotting along its root. Moreover, it does not work out quickly from under the device.
As a result, what I did…
removed the third servo, adjusted the movement restrictions in the control program.
I found an active script with a video.
The device works according to the script, but I’m watching another video.

I printed a bunch of Vesa fasteners, and as a result, I hold the device in my hands. Because this way you can help him a little and compensate for the blows.

As a result, a lot of money was thrown away for a 3d printer and parts of a device that does not bring any joy.
You also need to find content for it, select it for yourself.

Why doesn’t anyone write about it??? Everyone is just praising. I was even banned by the author in the discord, for bug reports and activity.
Well, this craft is not worth the money invested in it, not the effort and time spent on assembly and content.

In my opinion, a device that has manual control of rhythm and height, modes is enough.
In this case, you can watch any video, and select the rhythms yourself, according to your taste.