Lube whats best for your sleeve?

1 Like

Been using lube life for awhile, recently got a bottle of Fav. Both are about the same, the Fav is slightly thicker. What I find really makes a difference is adding water. If you have some water based lube, give it a shot. I’ll start a session and about 3-4 minutes in, add 1-2 teaspoons of water. Really loosen things up and increases the slide.

I mean, I don’t want to buy a bunch, but…

2 Likes

JO H2O

Should be able to get this at amazon.
Lasts a freakishly long time, and is easy to clean up.

No smell, and is great on sensitive skin.

A little goes a LONG way.

have only used a few but my top 2 fave’s are
little packets they give you with the fleshlight but maybe that has more to do with having a new toy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
and lube X someone here recommended a few years ago and I am still on the first bottle works really well from day 2-14 after and before it will dry out fast

They sell bottles.

They also sell different versions and several other brands.

I like this one : https://mylubie.com/en/collections/lubrifiant

K-lube is awesome, its super slick and I can change the consistency when I want to switch it up. I used to use gun oil h20 but I would go through a 32 oz bottle every month which was too expensive.

So, I got some of this based on what you said about it. Alas, I get a mild reaction to this stuff. I’m sure it’s fine in of itself. But I cannot use it. I’ve gone back to the Tenga Hole Lotions. Thank you anyway for the suggestion, Baxtyr.

No worries and tbh I’m glad its not selling out again. I havent gone too far fown the lube rabbit hole so i wouldnt be surprised if there were much better ones. Also probably depends on the level of friction happening in your sleeve. Good luck all :+1:

1 Like

for the handy, im just using my old fleshlube that i got in my fleshlight using days, its worked well for me so far but i often wonder if there is better

I also bought some based on your recommendation and love it!

It’s my favorite so far out of what I have tried so far (Fleshlube normal as well as ice/heat, Astroglide, Swiss Navy, Gun Oil, Onatsuyu Pussy Juicy Lotion [lol :joy:], Meiki Bliss, and Zhang Xiao Yu Love Lotion).

It has the crazy slickness of the Japanese onahole lubes but lasts for a good while longer before getting thick/sticky. I find myself having to use very little water, if any, during my sessions depending on how long I go and which toy I use. Definitely would recommend this stuff. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like