Lustbound JOI-Demo v1.6 [02.2023] | [PC / Web] 3D - AI - SexToy Support - Funscripts & More

Is it possible that you will make in the future of the game working it with the OSR2/sr6 and have in game multiaxis ? And how long down the road can you actually potentitally see it :eyes: I know the game is new, and I know the game is getting attention and the needed support, and it’s actually worked on I think that if you in the future decide to add the multi axis support and ask here on this site someone will probably help you script the extra axis.
For :free: or For :dollar:

2 Likes

Technically adding Axis support isn’t that huge of an endeavor (not a small one either though!).
Even so until we get Buttplug.io Unity support for these toys, we can’t really do anything :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Get this on android and ill be a subscriber…cant get it to work on my old slow laptop and connect to the handy…ill be waiting for mobile version

Works like a charm love it already <3

Absolutely amazing, I 100% support this :heart_eyes:

Demo was fantastic!

Wow this is amazing! Well done!
Would it be possible to make it so you can set the maximum speed/vibration speed for the toys?
Some get very loud :stuck_out_tongue: (tested with lovense max 2)

Is this only in demo form right now or does the patreon have a “full version”?

WebGL Version actually already run on the phone…kinda :sweat_smile: But I understand what you mean of course.

@Craxter1177 & @Cloudyfire Glad to hear that, new freeplay feature is also already in testing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@username5 Could you perhaps get into contact with us on Discord, would really need some feedback on that. :wink:

@Hesfreshfresh Future versions will include patreon features. For now this is only a demo though.
We are now working to transit into more gameplay and our actual 3D Environment (You can check our earlier devlogs here Blog: Robofap and Pinkalie's Lewd Game Dev Journal - Nudica

2 Likes

Is it bluetooth only? My pc doesnt have bluetooth using handy on wifi.

Bluetooth is sadly the only way to constantly transmit data at the moment. Wifi mode always send a full script to the Handy to play.

We do hope that we can support both in the future though.

Several people actually purchased a 6$ dongle and it worked perfect for them, just in case you wish for an alternative.

allright ill try that thnx for the reply

I have been trying to download the demo from the lustbound.com site to my pc but it fails. I download 40.8Mb and then get a “Failed - Network error” message. Any idea whats going on and how I can overcome this?

I’m…not exactly sure what you are trying to download from that website.:sweat_smile:

Could you write us a pm on Discord?

thank you

Tried it and its a bit jerky with the keon. Is there an adjustment for min max speed output? That may be the issue. I like the concept and if it would react smoothly it would be great.

Since this is windows-only, adding Intiface support would be great since otherwise non-windows systems won’t be able to play :frowning:. Would love to give this a try should it support Intiface in the future.

You can test the min/max speed that Lustbound supports via the debug misc panel, or the free play mode. Can’t do much much more than this though :sweat_smile:

@hiimshort We do want it to support intiface, but it would only be able to support Bluetooth via Buttplug.io through intiface, as WiFi mode doesn’t allow for real-time one-to-one movement with interactive content.

Will there be a option in the future to make/import our own 3D models to replace the character that is currently being used now? Basically the ability to mod the game.

We actually already created a modding system, it’s not implemented yet (as we’re not where we want to be right now).

However switching out 3D Models (and make them look good) is quite a lot of work, so I kinda have to say no for now :sweat_smile:

We do plan to re-work Estelles Model now though, we are aware that her “private parts” aren’t up to the 2022 standards. We’ll share images here of course.

1 Like

I’d be totally happy with that :slight_smile: