Mapping the Axes of Lovense Solace in MFP

I’ve seen in other posts people talking about mapping the axes for the Solace in MultiFunPlayer. I am confused by what exactly to do for it in the player. Can anyone explain how to map the axes for Solace in MFP and what that means?

Thanks!!!

You add buttplug.io output in the bottom right of MFP, connect the output to intiface, and then you can map your solace to L0 axis after expanding buttplug.io settings in MFP.
Tho solace can only constantly oscillate, you cant move it to specific position, you can only control speed, so its useless with funscripts.

Thanks for the response!

That’s a huge bummer. So mapping it to L0 does what exactly? the speed of the oscillation ?

Do you know how it’s working with their app then? It can control stroke length which I would’ve thought could be mapped to the positional data of a funscript

I ordered one, but I’m considering just returning it once it arrives if this is a big issue. I ordered it because it has desk mount. Been trying to find a good alternative to my FleshLight Launch. I really want hands free.

And the SR6 and what not are super expensive.

The vibemate AI sync feature is what I was counting on.

Anyone have experience with this? It works with vibration toys decently.

I’m not super familiar with vibemate, so I don’t know if this is the case but I imagine it would ramp up speed equivalent to what it would do with vibration.

Yoooi said that it does not have positional data, so it won’t track 1 to 1 like a launch, handy, keon, etc.

I’d return it and get a handy and either buy their mount with your purchase or 3d print one.

Yup

IIRC buttplug.io does not support stroke length on solace, you would have to make the request there.
But having separate speed + range mapping is still useless for funscripts, its not an exact position.

I would recommend FunSR1 over OSR2/SR6 as first device, the additional axes are not that insane. And definitely would recommend it over the handy.

1 Like