Masturbation sleeve to play with cock hero and the Handy

Hello,
I’m not sure this is the correct to ask, I deeply apologize if it is not.

First time buying a masturbation sleeve and like most of the noobs, despite reading numerous guides and review I feel a bit overwhelmed.
Since my goal is to use the handy with different sleeve i felt like the best way to get answers it to ask to the correct community.
About me :

• 6.7 inch length and 6.7 inch girth
  • no DGS? I have a partner and can finish every time though I find it more easily to finish by myself. I do not feel very sensitive on the top of my cock. Maybe I have DGS without realizing, maybe I have not a very sensitive penis?

I love to play cock hero and feel that I can’t win the challenge.
I’m looking for a sleeve overwhelming while playing cock hero, I’m looking for a sleeve that will make me loose my challenge :grin:.

When they will release an official hand free kit, I will too use the handy in combination with the original or other sleeve (fleshlight probably ? depend on your recommandations).

I was thinking to buy this sleeve to start :
a turbo thrust from flashlight and another maybe another one from flashlight? What would you recommend given the previous information for my second sleeve? Any recommendation of advice for cock hero player? Thanks

hi @ezrhreht

If you haven’t already seen this thread, you will definitely get some useful information and recommendations:

thanks for the answer ! will read

I recommend the Fleshlight STU (Stamina Training Unit). It should have the intensity you are looking for. I don’t use full size FL sleeves so I have the Quickshot STU. It is my #3 favorite to use with the Handy and is in my regular rotation. I have a 5" circumference and the Quickshot is tight on me so I always use it without the plastic holder and use the Handy strap to adjust tightness to my liking.

For me the answer is the turbo core fleshlight. I can be in the middle of a long run and swap Fleshlights to it and lose control.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.