Milovana offline?

Looks like Milovana has been offline all day. I know a lot of users here browse there. Does anyone know what’s going on with the site?

Edit: Milovana is back online as of 2023-05-16. Thanks @Hopper725 for the heads up.

2 Likes

I checked out the Reddit for Milovana and the jist seems to be there is only pretty much one main admin and the site has gone down before, it took ages of the site being down, over a month apparently, before the admin came online, checks and finds out the site is down.

So its basically a waiting game to find out whats gone on.

Someone here might have better info than what I have, thats all I got.

2 Likes

They had issues a month or two ago, as well. Site looked like it had broken code for days like someone on the back end of the website did something wrong. Then it was painfully slow for 2-3 weeks, Unsure what the cause is but it seems somewhat mismanaged of late

3 Likes

we are all waiting as paitently as possible for our drug to come back online :crazy_face:

1 Like

oof good thing ive transitioned from using that site to using this one lol

2 Likes

The problem is that the best producers from Milovana and their estim files have not…

2 Likes

funnily enough back when i was only on milovana i could barely find any videos with accompanying estim videos, once i came here with a billion funscripts now i just turn it into an estim file using https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html

so my collection has increased 100 fold as a result of this site.

1 Like

Same. However, there has been some advancements made based on that converter and discussed to great detail on Milovana. Restim by diglet is a game changer.

2 Likes

speaking of, would anyone kindly link or dm me the .funscript file for Cock Hero VR Champions 2020? havent been able to grab it since the site went down.

Cock Hero - VR Champions 180_sbs.funscript (115.7 KB)

1 Like

i cant figure out how to add funscripts to the multifunplayer to even try thiat sadly

you need to convert the funscripts in Restim to alpha and beta and then load them up in the MFP…

click on “tools” in restim, convert the script and then you are almost golden…

no that I understand it’s the other program for playing I don’t get

1 Like

Milovana is back online

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

hope this thread helps… dont have the time right now to find where diglet explained it (sorry) but I read it from there… https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25895