Montage Scripts

What does everyone think about Montage scripts? If we were to do a montage for Naughty America, which would be the type of positions/experiences?

1 Like

What is it montage scripts ?

Montages + music are great and there arenā€™t very many in vr at all at the moment. Doesnā€™t need to be a full on cock hero, just splicing together three or four scenes that all use the same positions would be cool, cutting back and forth every few mins.

There are a few unofficial vr cockheroes floating around online at the moment but theyā€™re potato quality and donā€™t support the performers.

3-4 decently edited high resolution music based compilations per month would probs be enough to make me pay Ā£27 for premium once every 2-3 months ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Not even with music. Just thinking in the context of a VR Video montage of your favorite position, non-stop all connected to one script.

1 Like

As long as the scene does not change too fast they are good. I canā€™t stand quick cuts where the scene changes every 5 seconds or so. I also donā€™t care for split or multi screen videos in excess. They usually donā€™t stay on screen long enough for me to decide which one I want to focus on.

1 Like

I get that itā€™s probably a lot more work finding music you have the rights to use that also sounds somewhat good but personally I find complications without any music to be a bit jarring. SLR has a few compilations and I was really excited when I first found them then incredibly disappointed when I realised there was no soundtrack

Iā€™m not the target audience I suppose

Good point. Thats the magic of a sexual experience and the variety

OK, scripts on ā€œPMVā€ compilations.
When it is based on the action of the video, it goes.