Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.5.x

yes. That way you can move the video slider to the time that you left off with in the Generator. Would there be any way that you can be able to open a funscript with the video so that you can edit the funscript that your were working on. I tend to get a CTD from time to time and I have to end up redoing the whole file again due to you not being about to continue where you left off.

I would help but my coding skills are more Game mod oriented.

Ok added it to the [code on github)(add current timestamp to main window Ā· michael-mueller-git/Python-Funscript-Editor@cf5702c Ā· GitHub) will then be available at the next release ā€¦

Hint: If you script linear from start you can use the shortcut ā€œShift+Endā€ to jump to the last action point in the script.

The standalone version create by default a backup every 30 seconds in the same directory as the video file is located. The interval can be changed in ui.yaml. If the default funscript is corrupt and your data is lost simply use the highest number of the generated funscript in the video directory and rename the file to the funscript without number extension.

You are a god. That worked. Thanks alot. Sucks big time when scripting any video with length of 20 min+

How would I go about changing the preview so that I can see the whole video when itā€™s 1920 x 1080? the bottom of the video is being cut off in preview so I canā€™t set the trackers right

Is the preview window to large? - A screenshot would be helpful to see the problem in detail.

Theoretically, the program should detect the monitor resolution and scale the preview window correctly. The size can then be set in settings.yaml. If you have multiple monitors, the program assume that you are using the program on the monitor with the highest resolution, which can cause problems if you do not.

Tried to add a screenshot here but you canā€™t add img links from a google drive it would seem.

So, what is the kalman filter? What does it do?

A kalman filter is one of the most commonly used filters when it comes to determining variables with measuring errors. In this application it is intended to compensate the tracking inaccuracies. But currently it is rather a test code that does not bring any real benefit. This is because the time constant is not yet properly implemented. And a few more open points ā€¦

A new Version v0.0.8 with an Settings Dialog is now available on Github. I hope this will simplify the usage of the application.

12 Likes

This new version is a great improvement overall, thank you.

how does the Pitch functionality work? What I mean to clarify is on a POV BJ scene, does the pitch refer to left/right rolling motion or the forward/backward sway (in relation to forehead/chin) like nodding.

Basically is it a barrel roll or a flip?

The pitch prediction is actually a roll prediction, it is currently incorrectly named due to various tests. The roll prediction (incorrectly named with pitch) is currently in development. I simply did not disable the function on release. So donā€™t expect great results from this function.

The roll prediction (incorrectly named with pitch) is the angle to the left and right.

Great, this confirms my prediction based on some tests I ran. Previously Iā€™ve actually been utilizing the x-axis tracking and setting the range to be somewhat in the middle to achieve the roll effect. Iā€™ll do some further tests with this feature to see if I can get better results. Thanks for all this work and keeping the project hot!

Btw, in practice Iā€™ve noticed that these extra axis do not need to be perfectly accurate to be enjoyable so anything helps.

I am getting so much milage out of this tool. It really is a revelation!

I do have a request. Would it be possible to enable an audio alert when the tracking is finished or the tracked area is lost? Just the normal windows bong would be fine.

I like to leave the tracking to run in the background while doing something else, so it would be really useful to know when the tracking is finished.

I will add the function to play a notification sound when the tracking ends and the min max selection menu appears. (But I will play a supplied wave file because this is easier due to the platform independence of my python code)

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually preferable because that means we can change it! I just didnā€™t want to suggest a custom wav because I thought that would be more difficult. Thank you!

So really no complaints here from the functionality of this program. Once you get the art down of tracking selection itā€™s a marvel.

That said, one thing I would like to see available would be an area tracking selection for the female/male/both section you select. Something that quits scripting once the area or areas selected go beyond the bounds of action (length of the penis). This would allow longer sections to be scripted without having to reconfigure the tracking areas. An example would be when the mouth is selected for a blowjob and moves further beyond the tip of the penis.

Perhaps thereā€™s already a way to configure this in the configuration files and Iā€™m inept to how to use it. But if not and itā€™s feasible I think that would be great!

A good idea, I will add it to my todo list.

Related question, what would be better: select one region for both tracking boxes or for each tracking box a separate monitored region?