Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.5.x

Thanks but you can not set them all to same value? Feature request then for OFS.

Would it be possible to detect center the curves? What happens is if motion is taken over by the other actor or camera shifts a bit a motion from range 5 to 9 gets 1-5 even if the motion is the same. Can there be a button to level this out? Would help to eliminate alot of post processing.

I am working on a lua script to do this. My plan is to calculate the moving average and the absolute deviation from the moving average and use that to equalize the selected points.

2 Likes

That’s awesome thank you, should maybe even be hardcoded in the plugin.

The Ramer-Douglas-Peuker can I set the Epsilon to 45 somewhere? Its always 42 to 45 I set.

And postprocessing is now fullscreen thank you! The installer worked, unpacking (manual) not dunno why.

The Ramer-Douglas-Peuker can I set the Epsilon to 45 somewhere? Its always 42 to 45 I set.

New version v0.5.4 should remember the settings in the post processing menu

1 Like

That would be perfect. Other thing: Min/max choice, the frames are not always the right ones. Any chance for a frame choice by slider? At least for max? Min is OK 99% but max can be a camera move or movement of the tracking point. A wrong frame there distorts the curve heavily.

Hi! Is this lua released somewhere? I ve been looking a lot for this! Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I ll apply it next time I script for sure