Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.5.x

Please check if the folder where you placed it is right. If you open OFS3, then go to extension, there should be a line saying “extension directory”, click on it and you should see the folder of the extensions you installed.

Otherwise, delete the extension folder and try installing it with tha pyton installer.

1 Like

Please do not request scripts outside of Script Requests , thanks

why does the motion tracker always go lower over time ?
weird
same motion

It’s reliant on the camera absolutely not panning/zooming, the person absolutely not moving closer, and the targeted objects to not curve or move from their original positions. Some stuff is just hard to script with it, and I’ve definitely seen this pattern before lol, kind of annoying.

cross post sorry, but it’s quite important. Maybe the solution will be simple?

but i can tell that this has nothing to do with moving camera or objects or anything like that. because the animation i was trackig, is just a loop. So there is something weird going on with the program. Im guessing the tracking gets lost over time and it readjusts itself on a bigger “field” sort of say. And with that, the lowest point changes, screwing up everything in the process.
I remember older versions of motion tracker would often lose tracking, while the newer one doesnt. However the newer one has this screwing up in exchange.
It would be nice to have a tool or just even the program being able to readjust this.

2 Likes

I’m curious on how does the software possibly track the motions on the .roll axis? Does it recognize the images being “rotated” on screen, or does it calculate based on the displacement of the two features?

Calculation is based on the displacement of the two features.

1 Like

I made a script with this app but I found it to have way too many points. I noticed that epsilon option does what I need I think at the end of motion capture but didn’t notice it till I was done with the whole script. Is there any way to run this function on the finished script? Maybe a OFS lua or something?

Is there any way to run this function on the finished script? Maybe a OFS lua or something?

OFS provides a simplify function in View -> Spcial functions -> Simplify (Ramer-Douglas-Peucker).

1 Like

how tf can i get this to easily work on my phone

I run the generator and there is a delay of about 30 seconds.
This was never a problem in the first place.
The script generation works fine.
The last thing I did was replace my graphics card, could this be related?
It’s been a while so I can’t think of any other reason.

I knew what the problem was!
NORTON SECURITY was doing too much scanning.
After deleting it, it now runs fast normally.

This is a magnificent tool! Thank you so much.

it’s responsive, once you find distinct spots for the tool to lock onto its a riding bike. a pickup for anyone getting started on scripting. or looking to make the scripting process easier.

The only feature I can think of that would make it even cooler is maybe a magic wand tool to highlight an area to track but the point to point already implemented is already so amazing.

You are deeply appreciated and I look forward to any updates to the tool or supplementary tools that you make!

Any way to set the size of the “postprocessing for x” window? Quite a pain to resize it each time.

Any way to set the size of the “postprocessing for x” window? Quite a pain to resize it each time.

The simplest solution for me is to open the window in maximized mode. I created the new release v0.5.3 where open in maximized mode for the post processing window is implemented. By default the window will now open in maximized mode. The new behavior can be disabled in settings.

NOTE: As i don’t have access to windows at the moment i can’t test if the new function works as indented on windows…

2 Likes

Thanks will try the new version, any way to set all upper points together to a specific value after marking upper poinst only?

Is it me or did you pack the .2 files? Stills says 0.52 after manual (re)install

It works for me, thanks

Two suggestions:

Would it be possible to implement an option for multiple configurations, akin to the simulator feature? At times, I switch between a diagonally drawn simulator for one segment of the video and a vertical one for another.

Expanding on this, another useful feature would be a simulator rotation option with handles located on each corner that rotate the simulator while keeping the aspect ratio. This would look similar to the ‘Transform’ tool in Photoshop that allows you to rotate an image.

Please inform me if these implementations are feasible. I would greatly appreciate their addition!

Are your suggestions related to the OFS Simulator Software?

any way to set all upper points together to a specific value after marking upper poinst only?

In OFS you can move the selected points all up (Shift+Up) until all points reach the max value. Then shift them back to the desired value.

Yes! Apologies, I posted this in the wrong thread. Unfortunately, might as well delete it as I just found out the software is no longer being maintained.