[MountBatten] A Tale Where Avy Moves and Oniichan Cums ~ Honey Moon Edition | アヴィが動いてお兄さんがイっちゃう物語(蜜月編)

video_day3_4_5_b.tpatch - I think this one was the one with the muffled sound it has jp subs but the audio wasn’t good for translating. I didn’t create an srt for this one

video_hdjb_nov.tpatch - i don’t see in the files I have, maybe an update I don’t have

edit: added subs for video_day3_4_5_b see reply

It’s not a great translation, used google lens to try and correct some but it’s good enough I guess.

Edit: direct link: video_day3_4_5_b eng_srt.zip

Feel free to modify any srt file, I mainly did them as a proof of concept to see if I could get some subs on it

1 Like

Still trying to figure out how to generate the tpatch files but moving to it’s own topic. Don’t want to crowd up this one Trouble generating tpatch files with proper encoding

All the tpatch ready until now:
https://gofile.io/d/nckTxB

resel95074:
Can you create the SRT for this one please? I do not succed to install the software you use.

1 Like

NTLEA is outdated, for similar situations one should use Local Emulator. But for opening archives with non-English characters just use BandiZip.

@flashi01 thanks for this, I’ll get you those srt later today

@flashi01 uploaded to the same location look for video_hdjb_nov eng_srt.zip

edit: oh nice, apparently it added it as a direct link cool

NOTE: Probably make a copy of your save first though, I haven’t tested if this works but just an observation

@5coml9mb6gdb I think the save file can be modified directly, it’s URL encoded but basically just plain JSON from what I can tell.

Example snippet:

%7B%22system%22%3A%7B%22autosave%22%3Afalse%7D%2C%22cg_view%22%3A%7B%7D%2C%22replay_view%22%3A%7B%7D%2C%22mv_time_limit_to_hot%22%3A180%2C%22mv_time_limit_to_excited%22%3A360%2C%22game_clear%22%3A0%2C%22sum_ready_time%22%3A513.5490000000001

can be decoded using any URL decoder like this one:

{“system”:{“autosave”:false},“cg_view”:{},“replay_view”:{},“mv_time_limit_to_hot”:180,“mv_time_limit_to_excited”:360,“game_clear”:0,“sum_ready_time”:513.5490000000001

There’s a lot of variables being set here so you can probably tweak them how you like and then encode it back.

though I don’t think the speed can be changed you can probably lower the difficulty or reduce the time that the animation loops.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I can’t believe I missed the url encode facepalm
Thanks

Any possibility of the translation being uploaded through another service? I seem to be unable to download gofile.io links, not to mention they expired already.

the Tpatch I made.

3 Likes

If the prequel is very similar, has it ever been scripted and translated like this sequel?
EDIT: It seems that the translation links for the sequel have stopped working. If someone has them somewhere, it would be nice if they could repost them. Tagging @flashi01 just for good measure.

I didn’t script the prequel because the sequel just had better re-playability. The prequel had some story progression and restarting the game restarts the story, where you become strangers again.

With that being said it should be very easy to make an integration for the prequel since it pretty much had less animation. It can also be AI subbed like what people have done here if you want to learn the dialogue so badly…

1 Like

It can also be AI subbed like what people have done here if you want to learn the dialogue so badly…

And here I thought everyone consumed these for the plot.

The plot is basically illustrated in the product description lol. Albiet sweet it’s still a nukige after all. But I get it, being able to understand the dialogue is a whole different experience.

1 Like

Just wanna say thanks for putting together the installation instructions. Took me a few tries but realized I wasn’t following the instructions correctly.

10/10 Bravo Zulu my dude.

1 Like

Anyone still have the translation? Both gofile and mega are down

8 Likes

Can you tell me what stroker is used in the video?

Hi, it’s the Handy.

Feel free to use my referral link:
HandyAd

oh no,i even can’t start the game when loading,and there’s no loading bar…need a hero who saved me :confounded: