[MountBatten] A Tale Where Avy Moves and Oniichan Cums ~ Honey Moon Edition | アヴィが動いてお兄さんがイっちゃう物語(蜜月編)

This can be related to just a slow disk, it needs to extract the files when it starts so it might take a while if you’re on an HDD.

for the tpacht someone will have a link pls

That’s messed up. I’ll see if I could find a backup of the mod.

Try this
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cyzobvhc2tk4ln9/Avy_Game_Mod_v1.2.zip/file

All the translation links are dead, could someone repost them please?

1 Like

Can i get DLC free where ??

https://discourse-s3-cdn.eroscripts.com/uploads/original/3X/3/5/352224494a9323c63aa917d72e670f0448b2dd62.webm

1 Like

The game runs on video files. One way of adding subtitles is to modify these video files to add subtitles over them.

I believe there is also an non-destructive way to do so by overlaying a layer subtitle using the game engine, though I’m not very knowledgeable on that. I believe @ZeroScripts had done that for another game before.

To get the subtitles, whisperAI may be handy in this age.

1 Like

For Tyranoscript games, there’s a dialogue overlay option where you can display text over the game/assets with some control as well.
MountBatten already uses this in the .ks files of his scenarios, so I adjusted the text there.

The advantage of that is that you can implement the dialogue in a way that fits and don’t have to bake it into the video files. Especially since games like Aesop’s Fables use a lot of Live2d elements instead of videos anyway.
It’s also possible to get all the original text from there, which makes translation easier.

That being said, it is also very time-consuming since you have to find all instances where dialogue is shown and replace the text there, with adjustments to timing, line breaks, and font size for each one.
So if all the important dialogue is already in the videos, I would recommend just adding subtitles there for most cases.

I found that manga translation tools, like BallonsTranslator, which also has mask editing options, are very useful for batch translating images.

2 Likes

I laughed my ass off at UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :sob:

1 Like

Google image translated the buttons. A few of them seem to get overwritten with the original Japanese when the game runs, but most of them stay translated.

Change the file extension to .7z:
image.txt (591.8 KB)

Files go in: avy_hm_ver1_12\data\image\

You’ll only get the translated buttons if you run the game via “tyranoscript.exe”.

5 Likes

Does anyone know an alternative source for this / dlsite, or willing to help out? dlsite sadly does not provide service to my region anymore :expressionless:

1 Like

Isn’t it possible to use a VPN for this sort of thing?

1 Like

Yes, a VPN should work, thanks for the suggestion.

Though it does not seem appealing to me to set up a vpn only to get this. Either pay for the VPN or have to deal with bad speeds, having to keep / renew the vpn in case I want to access the product I paid for at later points in time. Not thirsty enought to go there yet.

Hello guys,
So has any translation been made completly? I’m strugling to understand everything here.

1 Like

how do you pay on the dlsite the wont accept my card so i cant buy the game :frowning:

You buy some special points on another site.
There is some link somewhere on dlsite explaining all this.

Last time I bought some points it was from a different site (can’t find it now) but there’s two options they list on the site.

  • For Books (uses Shop pay)
  • Point Market (uses amazon pay)

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/mypage/user/buy/point

Either options “should” work but haven’t test it also read the FAQs for point expiration info and other stuff

1 Like

I have Problems with the funscript player.
I get no errors and my toy and the game are connected and the scripts change with the scene but there are no vibrations.
Another game with the funscript player does also not work.
Can’t seem to find a solution.
Could someone help me troubleshoot this Problem?
edit: nvm found it. There is a setting for enabling vibrations in the .json file. Thought I had it enabled.

1 Like

Is Funsr1 2.0 also able to use this game mod?