Movie editor tool that apply effects to a movie by following funscript

hi
I created a movie editor tool that allows you to apply effects to a movie by following a funscript.
Automatically add script-synchronized movie effects in a few simple steps.

Please refer to the readme for usage.

(This is an editor tool, not a player.)

== Requirements ==

Windows10 x64

my old software
Tool for automatically generate funscript from movie

Tool for automatically generate funscript from sound

FunscriptGenerator source code

9 Likes

Would you be so kind to release the source for the FunscriptGenerators? I’m on OS X and can not use windows software, would like to port it to OS X.

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you posting. Looking forward to your contributions!

I can publish the source, but I think it’s very hard to read because it’s a program created as an extension of the sample code.

That’s OK - It’s my day job to figure out other people’s code, and I want to understand the algorithm so I can put it into a player I’m building.

I have uploaded it.
Check the head of the thread

What is the idea here? Is it to add effects to a movie at changes in the funscript?

Thanks for doing this!

It is a tool for people who have a combination of video and script at hand to add simple effects (vibration, etc.) according to the script in about 10 minutes.

For Funscript Generator2, is there a type of image that the scripter prefers? What I mean is, I have used motion tracking on some video scenes to produce a moving dot on a black background and had worse results than I would have expected :slight_smile: