Multi axis SR6 user

So I’m a huge fan of the SR6 multi-axis feature and literally have tried every single one available one here. My question is are there other sources to get multi-axis scripts from? I’m aware of the feature on xtp to randomize an axis but I’m not really a fan of it. Appreciate any help I can get.

2 Likes

sexlikereal.com is adding multi-axis eventually. I’m actually working on a multi-axis script for them now. They weren’t too happy with my leapmotion scripts, so I’m gonna have to do frame-by-frame.

1 Like

I think MultiFunPlayer is far superior. It has more advanced settings/limits to dial in the randomize to personal preference. Took a while playing with it but the end result was amazing.Use 98% of the time now. I would say Hand scripted multi-axis are only superior if the action/movement in the video are ‘‘exaggerated’’. I would love to love how to script multi-axis but can’t get my head around it.

1 Like

I tried using MFP early on and I just couldn’t get it to work with my device. Might have to give it another try.