Multifunplayer Help

Hello, I’m new to the multi-axis market I just got my sr6 and downloaded multifunplayer. My problem is that most of the time when I drop files into the player the bar that shows “activity” for the show is all black like there’s nothing for it to read. I know that multifunplayer works I have a few videos that do show something in the bar and they work great. I just need to know is it something I’m over looking or doing wrong. Thanks for your help!

Which area? Red or green?

Red is the area for dropping scripts into. If you wait a few seconds before dropping into the green area you will see your cursor turned into an stop sign to further indicate nothing will happen.
Note: if you have a video with the same name as the script your attempting to have play you can drop the video into the video player that appears when you his play on it’s connection thing here: image

Make sure the file and funscript are “named” the same. Even if there’s an extra period it wont work. you can test if its this by dropping the video in the player, then dropping the funscript on the black bar