MultiFunPlayer v1.29.4 - Multi axis funscript player - Now with SLR Interactive support

I have the same problem with my SR6.
No problem with the previous version.

@Syunic not really, i did some tests with osr via intiface and it is decently smooth. So im assuming its just bluetooth being slow. Is there another app that works with handy via intiface that you can try? But it needs to send live positions instead of uploading a funscript.
Only thing I can test with buttplug is a bluetooth vibe as I dont have a handy, but I’ll add this issue to github so I dont forget.

@galw86 just checked to be sure but for me its smooth as always, no stuttering at all. You could use the new “file” output and record values generated by MFP to csv and check in excel if its a smooth graph.
What happens exactly with your SR6?

I used the scriptplayer with the handy and initface and had no problems with it. Sadly it doesnt support mpv or the other things i wanna do.

@Yoooi
I found. I was in TCODE 0.2 and I had a recurring jerk. I went to TCODE 0.3 and I have more concern.

@Syunic
Go to the notched wheel at the top and check if you’re in TCODE 0.3.
It may be the solution.

nope, sadly nothing changed :confused:

Buttplug output doesnt send tcode commands so the version does not matter.

Could you switch to trace log level, reproduce the issue, and send me the log file?

Something weird and hard to explain…
Without reversing funscripts pattern (omg, maybe i can do that)
I was wondering if a vibrating toy could use the L0 Axis value in “reverse”…
A funscript not created for vibration in mind will be “always on” when the actress is not touching you… and when action happen in the funscript… the vibration work accordingly.
Without editing every funscript to somehow magically reverse them… high peaks become low peaks and vise-versa. i was wondering if the player can do it…
I really should start learning to make my own crazy female pov script… and i take immersion really seriously.

Sure, that should work:

• Link unused axis like V0 to L0
  • Toggle the inverse script option on the toolbar for V0 (second button)
  • Map your vibe to V0 instead of L0
1 Like

@comrade420 Added different modes to smart limit, so you should be now able to limit twist speed to 0% when L0 is low: nightly.link | Repository Yoooi0/MultiFunPlayer | Run #2592884921

1 Like

thanks ill check it out

You are a legend! works flawlessly

Hello,
which setting is optimal for keon?

T Code etc. ?

THX

You will want to use this build: nightly.link | Repository Yoooi0/MultiFunPlayer | Run #2592884921
TCode version does not matter.
Not sure what other settings you mean by “etc.”

Buttplug:
Output Range L0 - 0 to Max or 5 to 95
update rate: 20 hz or 0 ?

Script:
Interpolation Type: linear - pchip - makima or step ?

ty

Depends on what device range you want to achieve, there is nothing special in 5-95, it just shortens the range by 10%.

The higher the better but bluetooth is slow so it might limit you to some max update rate it can handle.
You cant set it to 0.

Depends on what you want, there is a preview below so you can compare the interpolated motion.

works great! im a fan. hope this makes into the patreon build soon.

Hello It would be nice to be able to login to SLR to stream the scripts on OSR2/SR6 AND to another Lovense device simultaneously (hush2/edge2) … Is it possible ?

Thanks

Yup, you can do that no problem. You can even use all four at the same time if you want. SLR scripts work no different than normal scripts so you can test the setup with normal scripts.

You add one network/serial output for osr and a buttplug output for the vibe, and then map the vibe to L0.
But you will probably want to do something like this: MultiFunPlayer v1.22.0 - Multi axis funscript player - Now with SLR Interactive support - #241 by Maryjay

Please note that some users reported problems with DeoVR on oculus quest crashing after its latest update when trying to connect MultiFunPlayer. The fix for now seems to be to disable “Android Overlay (BETA)” in DeoVR settings.

How do I get the user configurable smart limit to have multiple nodes like you show in the example? I clicked around and could only get one value node so it behaves like a global limit instead of having different limits at different L0 values.

Also, could you make it so that the Motion Provider movements provide values that these limits respond to, and that can be linked to. I tried this and when using the Motion Provider on L0, I could not get the R2 axis to respond via linking. Let me know if I’m missing something.

I want to be able to have the L0 axis movements that are randomly generated link to the R2 pitch axis so that at the top of the stroke, the R2 can pitch forward in a “twerk” move, but the bottom, it won’t twerk quite as hard and bend my anatomy. If this could work with linking, but also with randomly generated moves, that’d be great!

The idea is that the moves can gyrate around more at the top of the L0 axis, but are more constrained at the bottom, so having the same kind of linking/limiting ability on the R1 roll axis would be great, too.

I play in VAM and use this to create movements of the characters in a scene. Is there a way to get VAM to trigger Motion Provider parameter changes so that from within a VR CGI scene, one could request faster strokes, or a change of looping scripts, and the command would increase the speed/change the script of the L0 axis?

1 Like