MultiFunPlayer v1.29.4 - Multi axis funscript player - Now with SLR Interactive support

Oh, nice work :+1:

Also, if you want to use MFP for single-axis use as well, add this (hacky) code to the end of DeviceAxisUtils.cs → FindAxesMatchingName() method:

// If no matches were found, set this script for stroke axis (i.e. single axis script)
if (!axes.Any(axis => axis.FunscriptNames.Any(n => scriptWithoutExtension.EndsWith(n, StringComparison.OrdinalIgnoreCase))))
{
    yield return axes.First(axis => axis.Name == "L0");
}

With the code above, you can use MFP with, for example, Kiiroo Keon:

Love this app so much. I’m struggling lately though as any new shortcuts I add don’t save, they’ve gone next time I start the app. I searched the thread but can’t find anything. Any help? Using 1.26.1 Patreon edition

MFP probably doesnt have permissions to save for some reason.
You can try running as admin, and check the end of log files for any errors when saving the configuration.

2 Likes

Thanks man, this was the case. I’m not entirely sure how to give it back permission in regular use but I’ve just run it as admin and made the changes I wanted. In fact it hadn’t even been able to update the log for the last week in regular mode.

MultiFunPlayer v1.27.0:

Download:
Patreon build:

• Update to .NET 8
  • Add VLC player support (#135)
  • Add dark theme (#8)
    MultiFunPlayer_nlqkJ4y63O
  • Add horizontal app layout (#144)
  • Add support for multi button gamepad gestures (#142)
  • Allow plugins to read application state (#139)
  • Add support for TCode button and TCode analog input
  • Add theme reset button
  • Force seek on each OFS position change message (#131)
  • Fix UI freezing when opening application settings
  • Fix high memory usage when compiling plugins
  • Fix plugin list not responding correctly to file system events
  • Fix buffer corruption when using DeoVR or HereSphere with TCP output
  • Fix point canvas preview scrubber getting out of bounds
  • Fix mouse axis gesture delta getting clamped
  • Fix custom axis transition value not getting clamped
  • Fix custom axis transition not behaving correctly for short durations

If you like what I’m doing, please consider supporting me on Patreon

2 Likes

Is it possible when there isn’t a script available for a particular video, it just uses a fallback directory with scripts and just picks one?

What does this do?

Not really, could be done via a plugin tho.

Its a sample/preview of the random motion, it responds to changes to octave/persistance/lacunarity settings, it generates a new one when you click it.

Brand new to this, so apologies in advance if this is a dumb question:

Trying to use MFP with DeoVR and SLR on a single-axis machine (Hismith). Everything is connected and green. What I have tried now is using Device Map with Axis L0, Hismith, Oscillate, 0. However the motion doesn’t seem to line up great, what should I be looking to adjust? The Axis Values? A different axis than L0? An offset somewhere? Or is MFP not the best choice because it is meant for multi-axis machines?

Also, when I pause DeoVR, the machine keeps going. I have tried turning of Auto-home, but that didn’t fix it.

TIA, amazing work!

The motion will never line up because you are controlling hismith RPM while scripts are designed for stroke height.
But go to device settings via the cog button at the top of the window, clone a device and set L0 default value to 0. Then restart and enable auto-home and check auto-home inside script. You might want to play with different auto-home delay values to see what works best, 0s will instantly stop when you pause the video.

1 Like

Thanks. Is there anything I can do to improve how well it lines up or is what I have done with Device Map setting Axis to L0 the best I can do?

I have looked for something that converts multi-axis scripts to single-axis scripts, but only found something for the other way around. Or is multi/single-axis not the core issue, but rather that Hismith is focused on RPMs?

It will never line up, hismith is always spinning and you are just changing the RPM with the script, not the depth.

I find vibrator scripts to be more suitable for fucking machines. It will not match the position, but it will match the intensity of the script. Most scripts on eroscripts are for strokers instead of vibrators, you could find vibrator scripts with the tag for-vibrator-toys.

Another way is to convert stroker scripts to vibrator scripts with the utility tool of this topic: Stroke2Vibe - Converts scripts for Stroking toys to Vibrating toys scripts.

Name these scripts so that they have extension .vib.funscript and then map your machine to V0 instead of L0.

@Yoooi I would find it a very useful feature if MultiFunPlayer could do the conversion of that utility on the fly, so that I wouldn’t have to manually do the conversion with the tool. It does these computations: https://github.com/ds715255/Stroke2Vibe/blob/master/src/transform.cpp#L5

Hello, not on pantreon?

Patreon is released few days later in case users find some bugs.

1 Like

Thank you for the horizontal layout! It was not fitting on my laptop screen as it was, and the lack of a scroll bar was frustrating!

There is a scroll bar if you check “allow window resize” option, which enables you to resize window height.

1 Like

MultiFunPlayer v1.28.1:

Download: Release MultiFunPlayer v1.28.1 · Yoooi0/MultiFunPlayer · GitHub
Patreon build:

• Fix scripts not loading due to local script repository getting created disabled by default

1.28.0:

• Fix regression from 1.27.0 causing crash on startup if any shortcut bindings are configured
  • Add support for XBVR and Stash as remote script repositories (#104)(#117)
    wXu74JqrTy
  • Add ability to remember window location (#149)
  • Add support for signed TCode analog input
  • Fix skip to script start when media duration does not change
  • Fix plugin containers getting created for non C# files
  • Fix plugin settings duplicating items in arrays when saving
  • Remove move script to media/library location menu

If you like what I’m doing, please consider supporting me on Patreon

2 Likes

If anyone got v1.28.0 and their scripts wont load, please update to v1.28.1.
One critical bug in v1.27.0 and one in v1.28.0, I guess I should do more testing.