MultiFunPlayer v1.30.2 - Multi axis funscript player - Now with SLR script streaming

@Peanutccino Is this true?

Yes. I simply mimicked the way MPC-HC shares it’s information, which is a local port “http://127.0.0.1:13579/variables.html”. (You can open that page in your browser when either is running and you can see the information there)

Hence, when you want to use RVP with MFP, you’d have to select MPC-HC as a source there.

Adding to this, if you need to have both players open, simply deactivate the timecode server on either player. In MPC-HC it’s this option:

CkVqOvmyLB

So that only one player is actually sharing that information.

PS.: Without enabling this in MPC-HC, MFP can’t connect to it btw.

You’re saying Disabling on each player and then you’re saying Enabling?

I’m confused what do i need to do to get this working?

I already mentioned above what I all did but nothing is working with MFP.

If you want to connect MFP to one of those players, be it RVP or MPC, you need to have their timecode server active.

Your question was “Can they run together”, the answer is:

They can, but if you want them to connect with MFP, you can only have either RVP or MPCs timecode server enabled.

Both can’t run at the same time without causing issues.

From your previous screenshot, it seems like RVP running actually causes MFP to connect. If that is the case, MPC will work too. It’s the same.

You just need to make sure, to enable the settings I’ve shown previously. Otherwise MPC will not be able to be connected with MFP. If that setting is not enabled, MFP can’t connect to it, no matter what.

What I can also see in your previous screenshot, is that you’re missing any .funscript files. Neither RVP nor MFP shows them, despite the fact that a video is playing.

.funscript files need to be in the same folder as the video and have the same name as the video file.

For example:

Murakami.mp4
Murakami.funscript

I enabled it.

I only use folders with SAME Funscript names
MPC time code server is disabled. Only RVP time code server is enabled.

Here is a Screenshot how i set it up now. Handy still doesnt move.

1 Like

Got it! Thanks for clarification.

That looks better. Setup seems to work.

Though, I can not see a device connected in MFP:

Though, I’m not sure how the handy stuff works as I’m using the SR6.

@Peanutccino @DarkkSkull its better to use buttplug.io output with The Handy set to PolledUpdate over the experimental one.

Cant set it to Polled Update. It shows Error:

And when i click on Connect Buttplug.io it shows me an Error

Weird because i already made exceptions in my Windows Firewall.

You need to start the server in intiface. And somehow add the handy to intiface but I dont know how thats done. Then when you connect you will be able to map the handy to an axis and set it as PolledUpdate.

Cannot connect Handy to MFP via Bluetooth only Wifi.
Can ONLY connect Handy to Intiface Central via Bluetooth. Wifi doesnt work :grimacing:

OK ALL CONNECTED i removed Handy from MFP.

Handy STILL DOESNT MOVE HOW THE HELL :skull: :japanese_ogre:

Go to application settings via a button at the top of the window and uncheck “allow window resize” as its confusing you.
At the bottom of buttplug.io output in MFP there is a device map section, you have to map your handy to L0, and set it to PolledUpdate.

ALL WORKING :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
FINALLYYY :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :skull:

@Yoooi @Peanutccino You 2 have been an Amazing help! Thank you VERY MUCH!!! :metal: :fire:

2 Likes

First time user here. I have heresphere connected and my new SR6 connected but it absolutely refused to allow me to add any scripts. The folder section is greyed out and i cant do anything. What am i missing?

It will automatically load scripts based on video file name. On PC you just have to name script and video the same name, and play the video in heresphere.
If using a quest you have to add a path to the folder with scripts as a library under local script repository.

Does it make a difference thats im using XBVR? I have the videos and files all named perfectly and in the same folder just like im using the handy. I got nothing.

Yes, in that case you have to enable XBVR repository in MFP, and then if you play videos hosted by XBVR in heresphere MFP will able to get the scripts.

1 Like

Got it working! Thanks so much for your help man. I actually already had that setting enabled, it was within heresphere I was having problems. I thought I needed to change the directory previously before ever setting up the new sr6. When you commented about the directory I remembered messing with it, as soon as I touched it within heresphere it went back to the emulated folder and instantly the sr6 came to life. That thing is incredible, which multi axis was the standard. Now I’ve gotta figure out how to get was videos working. For that so you recommend VLC player? I was struggling to get it rolling tonight.

For 2d I like mpv but it does not really have a UI.
VLC has more involved setup: Play funscripts using ... | OSR Wiki

What is mpv?

Also is it easier to set up than VLC? Great instructions by the way, I think I can get VLC figured out, thanks for that link.