MultiFunPlayer v1.30.2 - Multi axis funscript player - Now with SLR script streaming

Got vlc figured out no problems. Now my issue is the sleeve case keeps unclipping and falling out. Any tips there?

Fleshlight case dimensions vary a lot, somethings its too loose, sometimes its too tight. Either reprint the receiver or maybe add tape to the case, dunno.

1 Like

Having a problem with mfp recognizing certain file names to match with the script. I’m using deovr on quest 3 and streaming videos from my pc with dlna using kodi. It was working with an older version using a port filter with url to local but then just stopped working. I’m not on the latest build and I’ve figured out the problem. Either Kodi or Deovr is not able to recognize special characters or spaces in a file name and is replacing them with"%20" so when MFP reads the file name from Deovr it doesn’t match the script name. Any ideas of how to fix this besides renaming all my files to remove all spaces and special characters?

That has been removed in one if the versions.

Try playing the problematic video in the latest version. If it still doesnt work enable Trace log level by going into application settings at the top of the window, then try playing it again and post/DM the latest log file in the Logs folder.

In general using DLNA servers will be difficult to match scripts since they almost always dont include the actual file name in the DLNA url.

Yes exactly, but I’ve figured out exactly what it’s changing in the file names. It only changes the file name if there is a space or any of these special characters “][<>!@&'” but underscores _ and dashes - are acceptable. Maybe there’s a way I can do a find and replace on all these special characters and spaces in file names and replace them with an underscore _?

Its probably double escaped, try adding path modifier with find: %25, replace: %.
If that does not work I need logs.

Yep, that fixed it :grin: Thanks! You’re a genius!

Would it be possible to add a motion provider option for vibes to set the strength or max and min range to be based on the the speed of L0 rather than just the ability to matching the patterns speed? It can partially be done with auto home but I think it would be a nice feature to have.
Edit: Having messed around with the smart limiter a little more, I think a way to calculate average speed option would also be needed or input speed to output value, or perhaps I am overlooking a feature as I find the smart limiter a little complicated.

Also is there any way to get the program to show V0,V1,A1,ect?

I think currently this would only be possible via a plugin.

Go to device tab in application settings at the top of the window.

1 Like

I might be missing something, but is there a way to NOT have a motion provider set by default when opening MFP? Every time I launch the program, I have to go turn off motion providers that seem to be defaults that I cannot change.

Yea, thats a bug that I already fixed internally, will be in v1.30.0

1 Like

This is a long shot, but has anyone here had success with using Multifunplayer on a linux system? I’ve tried running the program through Bottles, but end up with a GUI with a black interface unless you mouse over the individual element.

Huh, didnt know bottles is a thing. I managed to run it on Debian 12, there are few glitches where some parts turn black but its 99% working fine for me. You probably have to play with display settings.

From quick test shortcut system seems to work fine, and UDP too. Serial does not work due to some library not loading. Interesting, will have to play with it more.

But the goal is to someday rewrite MFP in Avalonia and make it cross platform.

Something is wrong. I bought a FUN SR6 and connected it to the multi fun player. I was able to connect it successfully, but nothing moves except the up and down axis. Even though the script is loaded. What other settings do I need to make? Only the up and down axis moves.

By default MFP should generate motion for L0 from script and for R0/R1/R2 from random motion provider.
If you expand the “axis values” section, do other axis update or only L0?

The axis values ​​are working as scripted for all axes, but SR6 only works on L0.

Then check your range sliders in the serial/udp output, and make sure the axes are not disabled via the button next to each slider.

Otherwise its probably some firmware issue?

Thanks, but it works fine in other programs.

Solved. Thank you. I changed the device settings to the default T code3 and it worked! Thank you so much!

Oh, yea that could do it too. Imo thats a firmware bug because there is no reason for it to not work, the difference is just how many digits of precision is sent.

The default is TCode3 so I guess you used it with some old OSR2?