MultiFunPlayer v1.31.0 - Multi axis funscript player - Now with SLR script streaming

I can´t add shortcuts, it just doesn´t register key strokes. I have allready made a bunch of shortcuts to use 1-9 keys to set the axis limit, which works, but now I´ve gotten myself a wireless numpad that I would like to use as a remote, but the numbers on that doesn´t seem to map to the same keycodes as the regular number buttons, and now I can´t register any new keys, number of otherwise.

What am I missing?

What kind of wireless numpad it is? I’m assuming you can type the numbers with it just fine in other applications?

What you could do is stop MFP, edit MultiFunPlayer.config.json in text editor, then find LogBlacklist and remove the line "MultiFunPlayer.Input.RawInput.*": "Trace",, then find LogLevel and change the value to "Trace".
Then start MFP, press the numpad keys a bunch of times, stop MFP and send me the latest application log. And remember to undo the changes in the config.

Thanks for your reply!

It´s one of these things:

And yes, it´s just a normal numpad, and it works in other programs.

Sure, I can do that, but first maybe you can give me a run down of the normal procedure to add a shortcut, since I can´t make it work with any keys on my normal keyboard either?

I remember having problems with it the last time I set it up, and that there was some kind of trick to it, but I don´t remember how I solved it.

What I do now is select “Button Press” from the Shortcut dropdown menu, and then press the “Start Capturing”-button, but it doesn´t register any key presses. I have a small recollection of having to first press the green plus button before I could add a gesture, but the plus sign is greyed out and can´t be pressed.

I did the logging thing, here is the file:

https://file.io/jlwa56WvogbM

And it does seem to register keypresses in the log.

I´m changing the log level back, it was supposed to be “Info”, right?

I tried adding some shortcuts manually to the config file, and “Numpad1” and “Numpad9” seem to do the trick for 1 and 9, but it would be nice to be able to to it from the application!

Update:

I downloaded the latest version and started from fresh, and now I can add new shortcuts again.

I wonder if I can set a shortcut for nudging the offset of the script though? I Have found the option to set it to a specific value, but that isn´t very helpful.

@TasteyTreats

I think what happened is that it was capturing the numpad just fine, but before v1.30.0 it did not show you that there was anything captured and you probably didnt open the list to check.
The logs show correct key presses that my keyboard shows too, so thats the only explanation I got.

There is Axis::ScriptOffset::Offset for per axis offset, and Media::ScriptOffset::Offset for global offset.

Ooh, nice! That works, thank you!

Now on to the next problem :wink:

You helped me get it working with Plex a while back, the key was to use the HTPC-version or the iOS-version instead of the regular Windows application, but now neither of those work anymore. They don´t show up in the client list, so maybe they have been patched, I did notice an update to the HTPC-app when I started it for the first time in a while.

You don´t happen to know how to fix that at this point?

I’ve been struggling to understand this process, and I could really use an example of how to create a shortcut. The most important shortcut I want is to control the top range of the L0 axis with the up/down arrows on my keyboard.

First press the settings Icon on the very top of the app to go into the settings menu, then press the “Shortcut” tab.

Now choose “Button press” in the Shortcut dropdown menu at the top of that tab.

Press the grey-ish “Start Capturing” button, next to the “Gesture” dropdown, and then press the key on your keyboard you would like to map, and wait for the capturing process to finish.

Now press the “Gesture” dropdown and choose the key you just pressed, and then press the green plus sign to create your new shortcut.

It will appear in the shortcuts list down below.

Select your new shortcut in the list, and then unfold the “Actions/Settings” menu at the bottom of the app.

In the list of actions, scroll down until you find Serial/0::Axis::Range::Maximum::Offset and press the plus sign to the right of the name.

It will appear in your list of Actions.

Press the edit icon (the wrench), set “Target axis” to L0, the value offset to how much you want it to change per step, and the value limit to you maximum allowed value.

Set the value offset to a negative number for your down arrow.

And that should be it!

1 Like

Wow that was very clear and easy to understand. Thanks!

I’ve got it set up now so that I can increase and decrease the top range in 5% increments by clicking the up/down arrows. I would also like to be able to hold down the button and have it just slide up and down until I release it. Do you know if that’s possible?

1 Like

No problem!

No, I don´t know, but looking at the availible settings I don´t think so

1 Like

Select the shortcut and switch from “Actions” tab to “Settings” tab and check “Handle repeating”.

1 Like

Thanks that works perfectly! I feel like I’ve just unlocked a whole new level of this player!

MultiFunPlayer v1.31.0:

Download: timed patreon only exclusive
Patreon build: https://www.patreon.com/posts/111620548

Additional patreon only changelog:

• Add HereSphere script repository - allows loading scripts from sites that support heresphere api (library view)

Changelog:

• Add support for updated HereSpere api - this fixes Stash/XBVR script repository not working with HereSphere
  • Add support for VLC 4 (#183)
  • Add back MatchAllUseFirst option to XBVR repository to allow matching scripts with mismatched video and script file name
    CdiSL2FiTD
  • Allow invoking button hold shortcut while holding instead only on release
    TwwTauTzdY
  • Fix slider interval when using arrow keys
  • Fix inverted Y axis in preview controls
  • Fix axis value getting set to 0 under some conditions
  • Fix keyframes heatmap range and heat not aligning to actual control width
  • Fix keyframes heatmap heat calculation ignoring steep actions
  • Differentiate between left and right shift/control/alt keyboard buttons
  • Don’t set timeout when manually connecting sources or targets
  • Encrypt api key properties when saving settings
  • Simplify plugin #r assembly reference format
  • Set custom default auto-home settings for V0-V9 vibe axes
  • Show remaining capture time when adding shortcuts
  • Disable elapsed time offload in outputs by default due to increasing number of custom TCode devices/firmwares
2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Does MFP still support oscillating devices?

Weird issue here, Intiface connects to Hismith tabletop 2.0 well, (then multifunplayers connects to Intiface without any problem, at this point intifaces says MFP is connected, and in connected device tab I see the Hismith and can control is with the oscillating parameter, but in MFP, in buttplug tab, it doesn’t find the HISMITH (scanning and scanning again).

I’ve tried also with intiface mobile app, and MFP, same problem.

Maybe device recognition problem in MFP? Just bought the machine never tried with older versions.

Edit: it was indeed seeing the machine, the app works perfectly, I had to expand the buttplug window using the arrow … thank to Yoooi and BlackSphereFollower for troubleshooting my kinda dumb user error, I leave the post if someone has the same problem.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I don’t know if this is an issue with VLC 3.0.20 or with MFP v1.30.2.

Currently I am using an SR6 with MFP and VLC for my funscript enjoyment. Connection works fine generally speaking, except:

Every video I have to adjust the Offset for the scripts over time. Meaning: at 00:00 it is enough to have 0.2s delay or 0.1s delay depending on the script. But after 30 seconds or so I have to increase the delay by atleast 0.2s to 0.4s so it matches the movement or the audio. Doesn’t actually matter if the script is actionbased or audiobased.

Settingswise for the SR6 I have these settings for the connection in MFP:

I tried to play around with those settings and thought maybe the switch for “Offload elapsed time” was the issue, but it still keeps happening, regardless of the settings I use for the connection. Seems to me it is an issue with MFP as VLC should probably not be the issue here, I think?

If someone could explain this issue or have a solution it would be greatly appreciated. I didn’t test other players for now, so if it is an issue with VLC I would switch, but generally I like VLC.

This was just discussed a few posts above, for some reason VLC3 api time is drifting over time. You can even see it when you look at the current video position in VLC interface that its not updating evenly. Its not MFP issue but I might try some tricks to make the time more consistent.

v1.31.0 added support for VLC4 which is perfectly synced.

2 Likes

Sry that I didnt read above. Thank you Yoooi.

1 Like

Hi !

Has anyone managed to get MFP working with Bottles?
I am getting this message: The application to execute does not exist: ‘Z:\run\user\1000\doc\9cb4145b\MultiFunPlayer.dll’

Thanks for your help :wink:

The problem is that VLC reports the media length rounded to the nearest second, and the progress in the file as a float between 0-1. Therefore, the best possible error when using the VLC API is 0.5 seconds and this error is most noticeable towards the end of the file.

In Restim, I fixed this by querying the local filesystem for the actual length of the file.